Sign in to follow this  
TS Ron

Your voice in an animal's bowl

TS Ron

Food - ChatterBowl Talking Pet Bowl for sale in Johannesburg (ID:36615589)

Oh boy I do not think this shall soothe my Lab/Staffie if she does not find one of us she digs up the garden. So I can only imagine how she shall destroy our property if she had to hear one of our voices at her food bowl and not see us. Either she shall chew the bowl apart and shallow the chip thereafter we shall have a dog walking around with a chip in her tummy with our voice! Maybe that shall be better protection to our property when someone comes around instead of her being so overfriendly. They might think the dogs talks.

meeks
Food - ChatterBowl Talking Pet Bowl for sale in Johannesburg (ID:36615589)

Oh boy I do not think this shall soothe my Lab/Staffie if she does not find one of us she digs up the garden. So I can only imagine how she shall destroy our property if she had to hear one of our voices at her food bowl and not see us. Either she shall chew the bowl apart and shallow the chip thereafter we shall have a dog walking around with a chip in her tummy with our voice! Maybe that shall be better protection to our property when someone comes around instead of her being so overfriendly. They might think the dogs talks.

Wow, This could be fun (except for the possibility of swallowing the chips) We have a husky, and huskies do not bark, they howl. I can just imagine him letting rip with a howl that will make the neighbours think we are guilty of animal abuse. However, he will definitely chew up that expensive bowl like your Lab/Staffie would,if he hears our voices coming from it, but can not see us.

lilythepink

This would totally bamboozle our three dogs and I'm certain our young labrador, Ruby, would run around barking madly if she couldn't see us and then proceed to dig up the entire garden! Not quite sure what our seven cats would think! And The Beak would probably say, "What's that?" lol

MrAerospace

I wonder if one can get it to command the dog to "eat slowly and chew properly"?