Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Items not showing in search

Seeds for Africa

Hi All

You may want to check your listings. 75% of my items listed are not showing in the search when typing in those names. It appears to effect all items relisted today and those that were opened today. In my case 75% of my listings were auto relisted today. They are there but when you search for them using key words they are omitted!!!

Super for business on a long weekend!

Grant

Seeds for Africa

Okay. None of my links in my listings are working either. This is so frustrating.

MacMuffin
Okay. None of my links in my listings are working either. This is so frustrating.

Hi Grant, we had to run maintenance this evening to get search indexes updated. We couldn't run the job last night due to other maintenance work, but all searches should now be fine again. The only search link which seem not to work for you is the one for "Turf" - for which there are only 6 items listed when doing a title-search. All your other search links are fine.

Do you see any discrepancies?

Seeds for Africa

Hi Mac

Many thanks. Your assistance and prompt action is as appreciated as always. When exactly do you sleep???

Cheers

Grant

JPBon

He doesnt sleep, Robomac does not need sleep

MacMuffin

lol - in my age-group people hardly sleep (too worried that I wouldn't wake up) :wink:

JPBon
lol - in my age-group people hardly sleep (too worried that I wouldn't wake up) :wink:

I didnt know you were over 90.

TS Ron

Mac Muffin

We all seem to have that problem to afraid we shall not wake up so age has nothing to do with it. As I believe age is just a number..

Seeds for Africa
I didnt know you were over 90.

JP. Hi. You have been quiet? Whats up?

JPBon

J-P just doesnt have much to say so he is quiet.

MacMuffin
Mac Muffin

We all seem to have that problem to afraid we shall not wake up so age has nothing to do with it. As I believe age is just a number..

Great - someone should have told me that sooner - I think all of the search problems are fine and the last few maintenance steps completed a few minutes ago - wish you some quality time away from the internet (unless you are buyer, then you have to spend the WHOLE weekend buying up a storm!).

JPBon
Great - someone should have told me that sooner - I think all of the search problems are fine and the last few maintenance steps completed a few minutes ago - wish you some quality time away from the internet (unless you are buyer, then you have to spend the WHOLE weekend buying up a storm!).

No no no, they all have to spend all weekend online, who going to entertain me otherwise.