Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Anyone in the dog box lately? Nasty comments from seller...

Cali Craft and Gems

I could not believe it when I read the below comments on a particular seller:

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for TITANIUM RING

03 Jan 2011

Comment: people can see your reply and they are getting very impress from your sh1t comments by jitpatel (5)

Response: CHECK THE WORRY IN MY EYES. AT LEAST I DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHEN TO GO TO THE TOILET AS YOU OBVIOUSLY DO! 04 Jan 2011

Shocking! :weird:

lilythepink

Sounds like both parties need a good laxative!

TS Ron

I could not believe it when I read the below comments on a particular seller:

1x1_trans.gif
Negative
rating for

03 Jan 2011

Comment: people can see your reply and they are getting very impress from your sh1t comments by
(5)

Response: CHECK THE WORRY IN MY EYES. AT LEAST I DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHEN TO GO TO THE TOILET AS YOU OBVIOUSLY DO! 04 Jan 2011

Shocking! :weird:

Comment:

At Post Office 2010/12/21 14:24:00 CROWN MINES WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND GO COLLECT IT?

And perhaps this is why the rating was so rude in the first place I think any one would get upset if something is at the post office and the client nags or gives you a bad rating would you not be Calicraft?

Edited by TS Ron

Cali Craft and Gems

But it is not just at this particular transaction! The general "tone" of this seller is unpleasant...

Besides, no matter how a customer rubs me up the wrong way or angers me, I would NEVER speak / write like that - especially in public! It gives a very poor reflection on the type of character that the seller is... just because your buyer has "low standards" doesn't mean you have to join them!

TS Ron

Okay Calicraft point taken. I should learn like a dog if you can not change it pee on it.

kinleroux

I don't know hey - with 23500 sales and 21800 positive ratings he must be doing something right. I get a feeling he is not as bad as being made out and that labelling someone as being "a low character" in public is very much rude and insulting in its own right.

"His general tone is unpleasant" What? Have you seen the thousands of positive comments to his buyers and from his buyers? Just looking at the couple of negative ratings and not even looking at the positives sounds very unfair? There is 2 sides to a coin.

How come no mention of all the great comments he receives that is in the thousands compared to the insignificant number of negatives. To me statistics is king and he by far proves himself one hell of a seller.

To me the couple of times he was unpleasant is insignificant and not worth even considering when weighing it up against the positives.

Sellers have basic human rights too.

I myself have no problem to lower my standards (for that instance) to protect the very basic human right of being treated like a human being and frankly have no reservations to enforce that basic right in the same tone and speak and write in the same way as the buyer.

Cali Craft and Gems

To correct kinleroux's insert:

This particular seller has sold 31148 items, of which he has received 21815 positive ratings, 121 neutral ratings and 55 negative ratings. This means that for "what ever reason" 9157 ratings were not issued by the buyers to this seller.

I for one will not rate a seller if I know I'm either going to get an attitude (usually accompanied by foul language) or revenge rating in return - this is obviously only for negative or neutral ratings. And I have had a run in (or a few) with this particular seller so I know all too well how he truly is towards buyers...

Each person for their own opinion on a matter or a seller, but ratings (or at least the seller's response to ratings received) speak volumes!

PS. You will never find me "lowering my standards"... I'll never blaspheme anyone in public - whether it be in writing or by voice - and especially not online / on BoB! (and several buyer's and seller's have ticked me off in the past with language that I won't dare repeat without my mouth being washed out with soap - I was brought up to respect others and to be polite!)

PPS. I have never declared the seller to be a "low character"! Read what I said earlier to fully understand what this thread is about!

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

kinleroux

Ok, lets compare his/her 'no ratings' to mine and yours

Red Hawk: 31148 products sold of which 9157 products were not rated, Me: 2311 products sold of which 416 products were not rated, You: 13291 products sold of which 2575 products were not rated.

What I am saying is that plenty of customers just do not rate - or we can go with your point of view but that will put a big question on why 2575 products from yourself were then not rated.

My point is - if one feels to measure another, to do it on the overall performance of that person. We all have bad points and good points and the measurement can only be true if one weight the good and the bad and then see which weight the most.

What I see from his/her positive ratings, that is in the thousands, are things like - very accommodating, stunning product, awesome service and it goes on and on page upon page. Then I looked at the negatives - mostly about buyers complaining about shipping and non understanding gem stone grading etc. Very view of the negatives are really called for like "gem is very small - uhh what do you expect the clearly stated size of 0.005ct should be" and "waiting for parcels while it is at buyers post office for a week" etc. But the total negatives are not even an inkling of his sales - 55. Yes, a mear 55 and 21000 positives!

And oh, I thought while I am looking at negative rating comments I will look at yours.

Let me quote one of your responses to a negative rating:

"It is not the sellers fault that you cannot wear SOLID STERLING SILVER! Then still refuse to return the items for credit! Go buy somewhere else!"

Now, the being rude part does not bother me in fact I think the buyer deserves it!

What gets me though is that you whoo haa about rude buyers and even feel you can preach to other BOBers like asecon but do not have a problem yourself to be rude. In fact all your negative rating responses also have a "general tone of being unpleasant" to them.

I am ending of now because the more I am looking into this matter the more p*ssed off I am getting with a final note of - practice what you preach.

Cali Craft and Gems

Gee kinleroux - it is like this seller is your best friend and you're defending them to the death!

I was merely making a point of how rude the one single rating was, and you've made it into a lifelong story...

When I come across people like you, it reminds me of the energy vampires out there - and boy you must be hungry!

qball

I will request that everyone remains on topic and not to get personal in posts!

Thank you

Cuan