Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

A plate for Wayne's cake ...

Seeds for Africa
Sorry, Wayne, I just can't help taking the mickey out of you with this unique plate for your cake ...

Other Pets - Reptile Food Dish Medium - Volcano Style - R1 Auction - NO RESERVE - Market Price - R89! for sale in Durban (ID:36608831)

:bigsmile:

Please note that bids start at only R1.00 and increments are only R1.00!

Excellent!!!

lilythepink

Where is Wayne? Has he missed out on this unique plate?

wayjen

oi!! I'm no reptile or I was not the last time I looked.

Pathway

It's very small.....

wayjen
It's very small.....

So is the cake.

Seeds for Africa

Pity Wayne.... you never won... but I did have a chuckle at the runner up!

TS Ron
Pity Wayne.... you never won... but I did have a chuckle at the runner up!

Ahhh so that is basically Whichway does Wayjen want his cake ?

wayjen
Ahhh so that is basically Whichway does Wayjen want his cake ?

as long as there is chocolate icing and caramel i will take it anyway even through a drip.

lilythepink

I see Edmund1000 also "lost out" on Wayne's plate! What next!

How many people want to eat cake out of reptile dishes? lol

Where is Edmund1000?

MrAerospace

I think Wayne must have gone away for the week-end. He's far too quiet. And so is JP!

wayjen

been posting items my listing have toped 4000 items and as quick as I list the items get bid on and come off.

Little Miss Muffet

You have overtaken klaas47.

Why dont you go into business and offer to list other users items? I will be first in line.

How you have done this in such a short period of time boggles my mind.:amazed:

wayjen
You have overtaken klaas47.

Why dont you go into business and offer to list other users items? I will be first in line.

How you have done this in such a short period of time boggles my mind.:amazed:

Pammie, klaas47 is our mentor and we push each other and he encourages us every day. we were gonna try and beat Sam but they are streaks ahead. I am doing that with one person at the moment but when it comes to the other part of selling on BoB, he has much to learn but I might talk to him about that because listing is only part of the job and the work after listing is a full time job.

lilythepink

Wayne - you have my utter admiration. I don't know how you do it. Just hope all your sales come in as quickly as you manage to do your listings!

wayjen

morning mom. thanks man. As everyone knows it's hard work ad on one item you can take 10 pictures or so and then all the things that need to be done before listing but this is only half the job. Jenny works at her shop from 7 till about 3 and then works on BoB from 3 till 10 and has to deal with the admin side and that is another nightmare on is own.

This is my full time job now and I need to bring in the money so I need to do the hard work on my side as if I was working for a boss.

lilythepink

Hi Son! Hope you did take some time off to rest over the long week-end! And you need to build up steam for time off for another social gathering come December! The Beak is calling a meeting! lol

wayjen

No rest for the wicked I am afraid, this business is like a 7/11. Count us in for the December gathering for sure and I know klaas47 will surely not want to miss it.

Little Miss Muffet
morning mom. thanks man. As everyone knows it's hard work ad on one item you can take 10 pictures or so and then all the things that need to be done before listing but this is only half the job. Jenny works at her shop from 7 till about 3 and then works on BoB from 3 till 10 and has to deal with the admin side and that is another nightmare on is own.

This is my full time job now and I need to bring in the money so I need to do the hard work on my side as if I was working for a boss.

If you are married then you are definately working for a boss.:cheesy:

lilythepink

Come, come, geewhizz. Your ol' man is surely not so hard on you? (Or are you hard on him? lol)

wayjen

Yip, Pammie is right on the money there.

lilythepink
Yip, Pammie is right on the money there.

I think we're all green with envy at her luck with those wildlife coins!

Little Miss Muffet

I had a lot of luck this month but no motivation to work.

I finally got round to helping someone list on Bob today.

I have known her for a long time but it is the first time I have been to her house.

She has an amazing collection and stock probably "Over the top"

Wow!! Fascinating to see some collectors homes.

wayjen

The guy that I am helping has over 50 yrs worth of items in his house and if I have it a guess he spent half that time buying up antiques and vintage/retro items and he has asked me twice to come to his place but I don't have the time. He says there are boxes he cannot get to that have been standing for years and still wrapped in newspapers since the day he brought them home.

Little Miss Muffet

Facinating but weird and wacky lot we are.

I had to go on a call last week and this house Wow!! Full of everything where the dust settles among the collection too vast to clean.

What I bought came out of the garage and such interesting items.

I have a big train set here but must try and find out where I can test it so that I can say it is working or not.