Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

S.U. and U.Y.

BeadsandBaubles

Pity I can't say this aloud, but to the person who reported myself and PimpUrParty for suspicious/abusive activity (as being the same seller) - S.U. and U.Y, now instead of wasting mine and bidorbuys time go and take the time to figure out what I've just said to you.

There is NO rule that says 2 members of the same family cannot each have their own account, you stupid AH. Or that we cannot share resources such as pics. These are 2 completely different accounts, up to the IP addresses, Idiot! A decent person would have asked first, not just make accusations and sellers are sick of people like you that don't take the time to get their facts straight. PimpUrParty is my daughter's account - as she has recently started I am helping her with pics, wording, etc, and that is also not illegal. If you take the time to get your facts straight, you would have seen that I have previously asked bidorbuy about this - the only thing that is the same on the two accounts is the postal address, and seeing as I am moving to Kuruman within the next few days this is about 2 change. If you've got a problem, let me know who you are, cowards hide behind anonyminity.

TS Ron

This is so sad that people can not be competive on bidorbuy. I sometimes wonder if they are so bore or little grey men.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I would not let these SOB affect you-They had BO and because of that were FUBAR and decided that after all the GD&R they would upset someone else-FWIW i would tell these imbeciles to MTOMFB.

NEIL:whistling: