Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Once Again Images Are Missing

Little Miss Muffet
Wednesday Auction photo's missing on a Royal Doulton jug that has a chip.If users cannot see the detail what then????

Where is Macmuffin??

MAGTraders

Ditto! Who blatantly went and flushed my images down the toilet?

Little Miss Muffet
Macmuffin you are fired.

Where is Macmuffin?

bonk..jpg.e10275f5ca8de73909319562e8c7c03a.jpg

Edited by geewhizz

MiemsJewels
Where is Macmuffin?

Suddenly I don't feel alone anymore hahaha:angel:

MiemsJewels
Ditto! Who blatantly went and flushed my images down the toilet?

And there it went down the drain.........58f5a72263b61_bobseller..png.553c1cbf5c137bbc3cdc76889e87b48b.png

Miss Jewels

Oh goodness! My images are missing too....

Little Miss Muffet

Admin if you dont get Macmuffin in front of this computer right now--I will.

58f5a72268efb_328584222_d41102f0amp54.jpg.087e4d476ba172cbc292e5b8a53494e7.jpg

Kit W
Oh goodness! My images are missing too....

Only displays the thumbnail - other images missing in action. Wednesday again :wondering: :rolleyes:

Guest MacMuffin

hi everyone - sorry that I could not respond earlier - we noticed a degradation on our image servers from around 20:45 and had to get into the data centre to restart servers. for a period of time images displayed erratically as servers recycled and service was fully restored at 22:40. no images are lost and trades continued to process during the outage (transactions run on separate servers).

The image servers took some time to come up (28 million images on our system) and we apologize if you experienced issues listing new trades and uploading images.

Not1CentMore

May be a 'glinch' this side now. Horrific storms; hail, damaging winds, tornados and some services still 'iffy' at main switches. Three hours in storm shelter last night and looks like another night 'hiding out'. Thanks for letting me know all is ok from your side.

Guest MacMuffin
May be a 'glinch' this side now. Horrific storms; hail, damaging winds, tornados and some services still 'iffy' at main switches. Three hours in storm shelter last night and looks like another night 'hiding out'. Thanks for letting me know all is ok from your side.

My word - caught something on the news earlier on today on CNN but did not catch where it was. Good luck!

Not1CentMore

Thank-you. Keeping ears and eyes open and storm shelter just a hop, skip and jump from patio doors.

wayjen

um!!!! Mac where are our pictures?

Guest MacMuffin
um!!!! Mac where are our pictures?

Hi Wayne - what do you mean? There might have been issues during the problems last night that certain images did not upload but everything should have been fine since 22:40 last night. Please post a few affected trade-id's and I will have a look at it once I get into the office (3 hours sleep last night is not doing me well).

wayjen

ha ha ah ok boss and it's not just me there are other people affected too as they let me know via Q&A.

Mac those are the 2 I picked up now, I looked at others and they were there. It's not a huge train smash but because of the missing pictures on a friends listing I had to check myself and post a note to you.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing by the way.

Edited by wayjen

Guest MacMuffin
ha ha ah ok boss and it's not just me there are other people affected too as they let me know via Q&A.

Mac those are the 2 I picked up now, I looked at others and they were there. It's not a huge train smash but because of the missing pictures on a friends listing I had to check myself and post a note to you.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing by the way.

Hi Wayne. For the two trades, images were uploaded on 11/04. I found a bug in the way our uploads worked which could result in some isolated cases of images not making it to the image servers. The bug was fixed on the 16.04. and monitoring the uploads we have not yet seen an incident where images disappeared after the fix.

I think you are one of the unfortunate people having been affected by this. If you still have the original images, please mail me the files with the bidorbuy images names (i.e. image 'IMAGE_170.jpg' should be '1434539_110411090732_IMAGE_170.jpg') and I will manually reupload them once I get to the office.

wayjen

Thanks Mac, got your PM and replied.