Sign in to follow this  
ccc123

Beaded Jewellery

ccc123

Hi Everyone :D

I am very new to this website and would like you to have a look at my jewellery. I also have a website with all my jewellery. I make it personally. Each and every piece is unique.

Please have a look and tell me what you think. I have list some of the jewellery in Bidorbuy

thanks

Carli

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Carli

Firstly, welcome to BoB - it is a wonderful community of people - may you go from strength to strength and forge many friendships along the way.

Regarding your listings - nice, but a few suggestions.

Try to improve the colour of your images, and perhaps crop your image a little as to show more detail of the item available.

Once you upload your image, before you close the screen, right click and copy the image so that you can paste it into the description box of the auction.

Perhaps work on a little logo, etc for yourself to make your listings more appealing.

Remember, you are relying on "eye-appeal" for your listings as you don't get "foot traffic" like a shop in a centre. What draws you to a listing? Work around it. Check out our listings as an example.

If you need any further advice, please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Janet

Cali Craft, PE

BeadsandBaubles

Hi Carli

A bit delayed but a big welcome from me too! Don't let problems with the imaging put you off - search the web for some free image editing tools - there are some really great ones - I use piknik - just do a google search - of them all this one I found so easy to use - it resizes, crops, and even makes hazy images wonderfully clearer. But there are lots out there - FREE :)

Also wonderful sites for banners, logos, etc, wish I wasn't so busy so I could find the time to do mine up as beautifully as Cali Craft and Ruby Tuesday Trading. I don't buy much, but I alway have to take the time to look at their listings to try find my own bit of inspiration - any questions you have I am certain they will help you with - they have been great in answering mine everytime I had one.

Best of Luck & hope you make mucho moolah - with Xmas coming up we all need that something xtra.

Friendly regards

Sandy