Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Incorrect Amount On BoBPay

voldermort

just made a R300 purchase earlier this evening, no shipping was to be added as it is a collection but when completing the order I mistakenly put R300 into the shipping block which brought the total to R600 even though it is only R300.

I made the payment though for R300 and have received notification from my bank that R300 has been deducted from my account however on the order on BoB it is still showing that BoB has not yet received this payment, will BoB still pick up on this payment?

Seeds for Africa
just made a R300 purchase earlier this evening, no shipping was to be added as it is a collection but when completing the order I mistakenly put R300 into the shipping block which brought the total to R600 even though it is only R300.

I made the payment though for R300 and have received notification from my bank that R300 has been deducted from my account however on the order on BoB it is still showing that BoB has not yet received this payment, will BoB still pick up on this payment?

With some banks - Standard in particular it may only show up on Monday morning. If you havent received the bobpay email then it just means that Bob havent received notice of the payment yet.

SProducts

Yes BoB will pick up the payment even if the total paid is different from what is expected, assuming you used the correct reference then you have nothing to worry about. The email confirming the payment will state that the amount is different from what was expected, you can then communicate with the seller about that.

MiemsJewels
Yes BoB will pick up the payment even if the total paid is different from what is expected, assuming you used the correct reference then you have nothing to worry about. The email confirming the payment will state that the amount is different from what was expected, you can then communicate with the seller about that.

I am also waiting since the 14th for my payment to al seller reflects. This is the 1st time a payment take so long

voldermort

thanks guys, it did eventually reflect and as SP said just stated that the amount paid differed from the amount due.