Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Fluke test equipment.

Guest Guest

Hi!

Anybody who has Fluke test equipment for sale please? Scopemeters, power analyzers, Loggers, calibrators, accessories etc.

Thank you.

The Attic

Hi

New or used? I do the whole range of new equipment. Best place for used is Ebay.

regards

Guest Guest

Avadon

Hi

New or used? I do the whole range of new equipment. Best place for used is Ebay.

regards

Hi!

Thank you!

EBAY? I lost more than R8000.00 on Ebay - on a Fluke... But I got a lovely bargain too there... Are you an SA agent from Comtest? (Spelling!?)

Do you have something listed on BOB yet please? (Have not Bobbed BOB...(That's like google on BOB!)...

I have a 434, 199C, 1520, 123, 289, 381, 77 (Sold my 189 and 337 short time ago - not on BOB) and all software etc.

Secondhand is veery good. ANY Thermal "stuff" please? Scopemeters? Flexi clamps??? Loggers too...

Thank you so long!

Kind regards

Edmund....

lilythepink

Wish I knew what you are all talking about - what does all this do?

Pardon the ol' ignoramus for asking if it seems like a silly question!

Guest Guest

Hi!

These are all electronic measurement equipment - you measure all kind of parametric quantities... Like Volts, Ampere, electric resistance, temperature, pressure etc.

Within that, the variations of their values over time - in respect to each other... (Fluke 199C and 434 far more complex compared to the other...)

These Fluke instruments are very good - but sadly - [because of high commission granted to resellers?] - very expensive. Some agents give great discount and makes them "more affordable" In South Africa they are very very expensive!!! (The Fluke 434/5 today in SA costs the same or more than a "standard" car - yet weighs only 2 kg...)

The "thermal" ones I referred to is a thermal camera which shows a colored picture where the colors represent a specific temperature. (Like yellow = 200 degrees Celsius and dark purple 0 degrees and red 100 etc.

thermal..jpg.6c606956b1370290b0bf3fad26ae8110.jpg

I record data with some specific instruments [the 199C, 434, 289.) and, transfer it form the instrument to my computer and analyze it for companies - to help them verify and manage their energy consumption more cost effective. Or, to find faulty equipment, motors, incorrect electrical installations etc. There are so MANY kind of tests!!! Love the work!

381..jpg.6237f07fe5e07cec00e2c09019a7a064.jpg etc...

Hope it makes it more clear.

Kind regards

434..jpg.88cba808bc48582ff9de2fe8933ae8b2.jpg

199..jpg.0295d0e6cc7d1d2eb6dec6aa9112255e.jpg

289..jpg.f016debb9b2f54c87d69b38732b8ad0d.jpg

lilythepink

Thanks for educating me! We have now got MrAerospace killing himself with laughter - asking me why I didn't just ask him to explain it to me!

It's sometimes nicer to be educated on the forum!

MrAerospace has just brought me his to show me what it is all about. Consider me really well educated, even if incompetent to use the Fluke! His is a Fluke 77 multimeter and he's had it for years and years and was just wondering what it is worth - not that he wants to get rid of it! Its sound too precious!

Edited by lilythepink

kyle2

MrAerospace has just brought me his to show me what it is all about. Consider me really well educated, even if incompetent to use the Fluke! His is a Fluke 77 multimeter and he's had it for years and years and was just wondering what it is worth - not that he wants to get rid of it! Its sound too precious!

I have a Fluke 77 as well, it is nearly 30 years old, survived a fire, a little melted, but it is the best multimeter I have ever had, I'll never part with it. In fact, if I can get another cover for it, I would.

Guest Guest
I have a Fluke 77 as well, it is nearly 30 years old, survived a fire, a little melted, but it is the best multimeter I have ever had, I'll never part with it. In fact, if I can get another cover for it, I would.

Hi!

Love Fluke man! I've got my first one still (77 too.) Well used but the cover in fair condition still. Since you are someone who "likes" them I will donate it to you. The holster stand broke off a few years ago... But it is 100% working still. If you pay the postage I shall send it for free. As a small gift to you - not for resale OK! :wink:

Regards

kyle2
Hi!

Love Fluke man! I've got my first one still (77 too.) Well used but the cover in fair condition still. Since you are someone who "likes" them I will donate it to you. The holster stand broke off a few years ago... But it is 100% working still. If you pay the postage I shall send it for free. As a small gift to you - not for resale OK! :wink:

Regards

I hope you're not kidding! If not you've got a deal! Send me a PM and we'll set something up, not sure how set about it.

Guest Guest
Thanks for educating me! We have now got MrAerospace killing himself with laughter - asking me why I didn't just ask him to explain it to me!

It's sometimes nicer to be educated on the forum!

LOL! Good for you that you have MrAerospace too! Yes, they cost a lot today... [i sold my lovely 337 and a 189 some weeks ago - not on BOB though. Upgraded a bid...] Yes, they are fantastic "gals" ro work with! :biggrin:

Guest Guest
I hope you're not kidding! If not you've got a deal! Send me a PM and we'll set something up, not sure how set about it.

It's yours then. Only the postage. Promise. I have to go somewhere now but, you can PM your info - I'll send it to you then.

Regards :smile:

NB Please remember: the meter paid for itself over and over times 100! So it's only to give you a little help maybe? It's really nothing in this case. Enjoy it!:grin:

Edited by Edmund1000
NB

kyle2
It's yours then. Only the postage. Promise. I have to go somewhere now but, you can PM your info - I'll send it to you then.

Regards :smile:

NB Please remember: the meter paid for itself over and over times 100! So it's only to give you a little help maybe? It's really nothing in this case. Enjoy it!:grin:

Hi Edmund, I did receive the meter on the weekend, what a beauty! You are a real star!

It is certainly going to help me with my repair work.

You are 1 in a million Edmund and I hope the universe repays your kindness 10 fold more with what you have done for me.:bigsmile:

Miss Jewels

@Edmund1000....now I'm inquisitive....I'm also in the western cape and our other business is auto electrical...thus also working with fluke and dyno testers.

Guest Guest
Hi Edmund, I did receive the meter on the weekend, what a beauty! It is certainly going to help me with my repair work.

I hope the universe repays your kindness 10 fold more with what you have done for me.:bigsmile:

Hi Kyle

Thanks man - you are very kind!

I am really glad for you - hope and trust it will serve you well too. I checked it against the Fluke 289 - still as accurate as a Swiss compass!

Hope you get 100% well soon too!

Best regards

Edmund

Guest Guest
@Edmund1000....now I'm inquisitive....I'm also in the western cape and our other business is auto electrical...thus also working with fluke and dyno testers.

Hallo Miss Jewels

That's great. Which Flukes do you use? The average electrician etc. use Major Tech's... I have NO LUCK at all with their instruments...

I have a Fluke 87 lying around somewhere too... But it has a small problem... :biggrin:

What's that noise - sounding like running feet now...?! :nuts:

LOL!

MiemsJewels

My man het ook 'n Fluke Tester wat hy nooit gebruik. Splinternuut. Never been used Wonder of hy sal agterkom hy's weg........wil hom op Bidorbuy lys. :blink:

lilythepink

Careful, Miems. I've learnt that unless the man actually gives you the item with the wording, it's better not to take anything out of his home workshop or garage without his permission! LOL

Guest Guest
My man het ook 'n Fluke Tester wat hy nooit gebruik. Splinternuut. Never been used Wonder of hy sal agterkom hy's weg........wil hom op Bidorbuy lys. :blink:

W-A-O-W!! Now, that is like committing an adulterous act! :nuts:!

You cannot believe how men, who really knows them feel about Fluke... Working with them is..., hair-arousing lekker...

PS O-yes, just for those who feels the urge to ask...; what model is it please...? :angel:

MiemsJewels
W-A-O-W!! Now, that is like committing an adulterous act! :nuts:!

You cannot believe how men, who really knows them feel about Fluke... Working with them is..., hair-arousing lekker...

PS O-yes, just for those who feels the urge to ask...; what model is it please...? :angel:

I don't know which model is it. My son has the 77 the small one, but my husband has got a bigger one. The tester I mean

jinxster78

A nice joke to do with your Fluke....

1. Connect red / black

2. Put on Ohms

3, Put red / black on either side of victims head

4. Say aloud: "I am measuring your IQ... you are .."

5. Stop quickly in mid sentence and say... "STOP THINKING!! Its recalculating..."

:bigsmile:

Another cool thing to do with your Fluke... sometimes you through really strong dops, like Rum, Snupps, Tequila mixed in Red Wine and OBS shooter type drinks.

You can measure the catalytic state (depending on your model) which can tell you if it is inhibitor like enough to kill you..(poisen)

Guest Guest
I don't know which model is it. My son has the 77 the small one, but my husband has got a bigger one. The tester I mean.

So, he has one nasty penetrating meter too? I mean; one capable of analyzing electronic and electrical circuits...

The Fluke 289 which I have is nothing shorter than a mouthwatering 10.0 inches and weighs 0.998 Kg (2.3 lbs) and if you think I lie... Please click on this link: http://www.newark.com/pdfs/techarticles/fluke/3032903_DB_w.pdf

So to speak...

I really respect them!

MiemsJewels
So, he has one nasty penetrating meter too? I mean; one capable of analyzing electronic and electrical circuits...

The Fluke 289 which I have is nothing shorter than a mouthwatering 10.0 inches and weighs 0.998 Kg (2.3 lbs) and if you think I lie... Please click on this link: http://www.newark.com/pdfs/techarticles/fluke/3032903_DB_w.pdf

So to speak...

I really respect them!

Die Mercedes van Fluke. Hy het amazing specs. Gaan more as dit lig is kyk watter een het my hubby. Dalk die 1 met die penetrating meter lol

Guest Guest

Haai!

Enige nuus asb? Het jy hom toe gevra? (Nie net gaan loer nie...! :grin:)

MiemsJewels
Haai!

Enige nuus asb? Het jy hom toe gevra? (Nie net gaan loer nie...! :grin:)

Okay daar is 2 Fluke testers, 'n 180 & 'n 185. Albei is al ouer as 6jaar. Ek weet sweet all van testers af. Weet net dat dit iets met elektrisiteit te doen het.LOL

Dan ook dat die manne sal vuis slaan oor 'n Fluke.:bigsmile:

Guest Guest

Haai Miems

Dankie hoor!

Ek dink daar's 'n glips - in die Fluke 180 series is daar slegs 'n 187 en 'n 189; ook in die 170 series - 175 - Accuracy*± (0.15%+2)177 - Accuracy*± (0.09%+2)179 - Accuracy*± (0.09%+2)(Ek het niks van die 170 series want die 180 series was die top reeks... Nou is die Fluke 289 die veeldoeligste van al die Fluke "mutimeters.' ("Muti" en nie multimeter nie :weeabooface:)

Jou man het duidelik 'n oulike vrou getrou - 'n man wat 'n Fluke kan in smokkel in 'n huis het puik smaak. Kyk 'n bietjie hoe mooi die Fluke199C van my is (Wie kan my van spog verdink - wanneer ek iets eenvoudig opreg waardeer?!):

FLUKE_199..jpg.2bcfacd75bba6f6226696112fe42d0d3.jpg

Jy is reg omtrent vuisslaan... Ek sal dalk nog 'n ou se bene ook breek indien... Toe hulle so paar maande terug by ons ingebreek het, het ek net "My Fluke's!" uitgeroep... Dank die liewe Heer - geen-een was gesteel!!! Hulle was net vol "Watse goed is dit die?!" vingerafdrukke! :bigsmile:

Glo my, ek verafgod hulle glad nie. Geensins nie. Maar, die paar Fluke's wat ek het kos meer as R200 000. Sonder hulle is ek werkloos.

Respek aan jou twee elektries-wyse mansmense! 'n Man wat werklik van Fluke hou is soos 'n goeie soldaat - ek sal sy rug beskerm! :smile:

Nou toe - jy raak mos nou ook goed Fluke-geletterd!

Edited by Edmund1000