Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Coins for sale...

Guest Guest

Take a look at their questions, the answers and, the current bidder...

Other ZAR Coins - MORE THAN SIXTY GOOD GRADE ZAR COINS INCLUDING 5 VF's AND 2 GF's for sale in Cape Town (ID:36087927)

Your Maximum Bid (Enter R4,100.00 or more) Select Quantity: 1 of 61 items...

Leading Bidders at 16 Apr 17:20. 61 at R4,000.00 each (Total: R244 000.00), on 15 Apr 18:52 by Hennie Ludik

What happens when a seller deletes all the questions and answers 10 seconds before this auction closes? Is what was, still on BOB's system? We know one get's the email... Let's delete it all... What now?

If there is no evidence that it's for all the coins... and, this is (Theoretically only.) an unscrupulous seller, that buyer is in for one nasty surprise... R244 000.00

Edited by Edmund1000
Add an S...

Seeds for Africa
Take a look at their questions, the answers and, the current bidder...

Other ZAR Coins - MORE THAN SIXTY GOOD GRADE ZAR COINS INCLUDING 5 VF's AND 2 GF's for sale in Cape Town (ID:36087927)

What happens when a seller deletes all the questions and answers 10 seconds before this auction closes? Is what was, still on BOB's system? We know one get's the email... Let's delete it all... What now?

If there is no evidence that it's for all the coins... and, this is (Theoretically only.) an unscrupulous seller, that buyer is in for one nasty surprise... R244 000.00

A record of all questions and answers is permanently saved on the system. The seller has set it up all wrong and the success fee will be calculated on the winning bid x 61. It should be set up as a quantity of 1. I dont think it looks anything underhand. I guess the seller just made a mistake in setting it up.

Guest Guest
A record of all questions and answers is permanently saved on the system.

Even those deleted...? Fantastic! So this kind of wrongdoing cannot happen.

Seeds for Africa
Even those deleted...? Fantastic! So this kind of wrongdoing cannot happen.

Yes even if I delete questions from buyers, there is a permanent record saved and I can go back into my seller profile and access all those questions.

Guest Guest
Yes even if I delete questions from buyers, there is a permanent record saved and I can go back into my seller profile and access all those questions.

That's just great! Thanks for that info.

Kind regards

Edmund....