Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

R1.00 items, shipped at R380?????

Cheetah10

Sometimes, when perusing items "Closing soon" ... there are only seconds left to make a final decision before placing a bid..... (and as we know)... once you've placed the bid, you are bound!....

In my wildest dreams, I cannot see any item presented at R1, validating a shipping cost of R380!!! (poor seller) So in my opinion, these sellers are out to deceive the buyer, luring them into their trap..... See the bargain item, (of R1) and place a bid because it is closing in 30 seconds......(no time left to check on shipping and the likes). and at the end of the day..... shipping costs are R380 (referring to an item I saw tonight)..... (deliberate deceipt which should not be allowed)

I have even bought items off Ebay (international classifieds) and never, ever been charged this type of shipping abuse!..... Maybe a rule to this effect should be implemented in some way......

brands online

Hi Cheetah10, you can report excessive postage to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. BOB enforces a penalty and will warn the seller if they feel there is excessive postage being charged. You can also post a link to the item here.

lilythepink
Sometimes, when perusing items "Closing soon" ... there are only seconds left to make a final decision before placing a bid..... (and as we know)... once you've placed the bid, you are bound!....

In my wildest dreams, I cannot see any item presented at R1, validating a shipping cost of R380!!! (poor seller) So in my opinion, these sellers are out to deceive the buyer, luring them into their trap..... See the bargain item, (of R1) and place a bid because it is closing in 30 seconds......(no time left to check on shipping and the likes). and at the end of the day..... shipping costs are R380 (referring to an item I saw tonight)..... (deliberate deceipt which should not be allowed)

I have even bought items off Ebay (international classifieds) and never, ever been charged this type of shipping abuse!..... Maybe a rule to this effect should be implemented in some way......

Please report to Cuan (qball) by way of PM. It may just be the same seller he is dealing with for me! LOL