Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

The Black Diamond Saga ...

Seeds for Africa

I cant comment on the item but how does someone in Hong Kong become a verified seller. Bob... please clarify?

Lukeness

Why is this a 'saga'?

What is the issue of concern with the item?

lilythepink
Why is this a 'saga'?

What is the issue of concern with the item?

If one reads the questions and answers on this item, one gets an idea of what the problem is.

If one is a SA citizen and has a SA identity document, then BoB can apparently do the necessary security checks and permit the seller to be verified - this is what I have recently been told.

Celebrity Jewels

Hi All

may I add and without prejudice and admin may delete but I have watched the seller of the black diamond for some time. My personal feelings are that the sellers black diamonds are too cheap to be natural. Sorry, prove me wrong, also yes, how can the seller be verified if outside SA and without a SA id so I assume he has a SA ID. I have always wanted to have one of this sellers stones certified by Luke especially since they sell for so cheap.

For example, i bid on this sellers item once. It was a 3 Ct round black diamond. I lost the item. I bid up to R600 and it sold for R650. Shortly after I got a second chance offer on the same stone.

Sorry, that sends alarm bells ringing. I sell simulate black diamonds and they look like the real deal if not better. Has anybody ever tested this sellers stones and jewellery to be natural? No harm ment here but just also concerned.

Regards

Brian

kyle2

Dubious, the pictures are identical for the 2ct and 3ct stones, although bob does apparently allow stock photo's to be used, the stone is most likely a lab-created gem. :notrust:

There are also many blue diamonds for sale from Hong Kong, very odd, seeing as this is a very rare colour for a natural diamond.:notrust:

Celebrity Jewels

I can get simulates that look better.

Who is up for a kitty to purchase one jointly and get Luke to certify it. If they are found to be natural we will all be eating our words and as JR Ewing would say - "we've struck oil, Sly bring me a double bourbon with ice"

So if there are any posters that want to come in on a purchase let me know and we can buy one and have Luke once and for all put the matter to rest for both the seller and us buyers.

Regards

Brian

Pierre_Henri
I can get simulates that look better.

Who is up for a kitty to purchase one jointly and get Luke to certify it. If they are found to be natural we will all be eating our words and as JR Ewing would say - "we've struck oil, Sly bring me a double bourbon with ice"

So if there are any posters that want to come in on a purchase let me know and we can buy one and have Luke once and for all put the matter to rest for both the seller and us buyers.

Regards

Brian

I am in.

Pierre