Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

Can't upload pictures - HELP!!!!

Vegar

I am in tears of frustration. Everything has changed!

I am struggling to find a way to upload pictures of new listings. I get my image gallery of 1000's of pictures and can't find what I want ...

What now??? Do I have to hire someone to do my listings for me???:sad:

babyface2

hi Vegar

i think i eventually got it right, was also just about to start crying:sad: i click on the bullet tab thingy and then list as normal.

Wild Olive Art

I can't upload pictures either .

I wanted to list items for the weekend specials but the whole page has changed and I cannot upload photos !! Not impressed !

Deonrick

Uploading Problems

hello guys, i am using a bluetooth internet connection via my phone, on Vodacom. i am totally unable to connect to BoB image server, am I the only person in the country experiencing this problem? any solutions? i'd greatly appreciate any help!!!!

MacMuffin
hello guys, i am using a bluetooth internet connection via my phone, on Vodacom. i am totally unable to connect to BoB image server, am I the only person in the country experiencing this problem? any solutions? i'd greatly appreciate any help!!!!

Hi Deonrick - one of our engineers did troubleshoot with you this morning and we found that in your case latency between Vodacom and Internet Solutions was extremely high (a few seconds). This is abnormal and typically points to a poor connection/signal.

Can you perhaps go to Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test and then perform test and post the results here. It does seem that your current setup introduces the problem (perhaps coupled due to 3G/Edge signal -> Phone -> Bluetooth from Phone to PC).