Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

changes on placing new ads

voldermort

anyone else notice that when placing a new ad the layout has changed.........

wayjen

nope, what happens?

voldermort
nope, what happens?

go to edit an existing ad of yours & then you'll see what i mean, the whole text box thingy is different, taken me awhile to figure out how to upload my photos as i usually do

wayjen

ok let me do that.

wayjen

went to edit and everything looked the same BUT LIGHTER IN COLOUR.

voldermort
went to edit and everything looked the same BUT LIGHTER IN COLOUR.

put in your damn eye and look again

brands online
put in your damn eye and look again

lol, just checked, definitely an upgrade. The image upload text is in english now too but the server seems slow. Well done on the new layout IT guys and Thanx too:awesome:

wayjen

sorry i put in a marble instead of the glass eye. ok so the edit section looks lighter and in english no more latin mumbo jumbo writing.

brands online
sorry i put in a marble instead of the glass eye. ok so the edit section looks lighter and in english no more latin mumbo jumbo writing.

Do kids still play "marbles"? I used to love that back in the black and white TV days....

wayjen
Do kids still play "marbles"? I used to love that back in the black and white TV days....

I have marbles on auction would you believe, if you lucky you might find an eye amongst the lot.

voldermort

ok wayne now go place an imaginary ad........just write any random heading & text and then upload a photo, any photo you have stored on your pc then come back cos thats changed too

wayjen

ok it has changed but everything is in english so just read it, i mean it's not like it is greek or something.

voldermort
ok it has changed but everything is in english so just read it, i mean it's not like it is greek or something.

well aint you the smartypants tonight........ok go place an imaginary ad with an imaginary pic and tell me when you done, i'll time you but dont forget we all want to see the ad otherwise you may just cheat

wayjen

i just did that must i give a screen shot?

voldermort
i just did that must i give a screen shot?

ja ja but its NOT allowed to have only 1 pic, there must be at least 4 images in the ad otherwise it counts for jack

voldermort

ok wayne next time i see you I'll give you a tin of your favourite poison :biggrin:

voldermort

is that the illuminati image there?

wayjen

yip kinda.

voldermort
yip kinda.

LOL you deleted it cos it wasnt, it was just rude

wayjen

no it was not it was an illuminati pic.[ATTACH]1347[/ATTACH]

I deleted that posting/listing cause I might forget it and it will open.

4c36e5b2047f..jpg.f1f0756ff9146dbce463580170d74334.jpg

voldermort

but i was looking forward to bidding on it

wayjen
but i was looking forward to bidding on it

oh hell no!!!!

MacMuffin

Yes, the old HTML editor has asked for early (but well deserved) retirement and will spent his (perhaps a "her" judging from the occasional temper tantrums) time somewhere on the beach ;-)

Although the new HTML editor looks and functions the same, it was a major upgrade from the previous version. Your image browsing/uploading will work the same as before and your listing of items functions exactly the same way. The editor is compatible with all major browsers and we have not seen any issues.

If you notice anything strange let us know and we will call back the old editor for extended service, but we don't believe this would be necessary.

You will notice that the image functionality has received a new layout and this might be the only thing to get used to.

wayjen

I did not check but does the IMAGE GALLERY still take long to load, it used to be quick.