Sign in to follow this  
Bellcoin

Illegal Microsoft software!

Bellcoin

I have just found out that the Microsoft software being sold on BID OR BUY is MSDN software and not for home of business use. Development software!

Microsoft will disable the software if you install and they pick it up during activation, as just happened to me.

Business & Productivity - ** Brand New ** Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Sealed ** In Stock ** was sold for R1,150.00 on 6 Aug at 14:01 by LMMZ Trading in Nelspruit (ID:24608264)

I will be requesting a full refund from the seller who sold this to me.

BOB shocking!

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Bellcoin

I understand you situation, but I hardly think you can blame BoB for the seller selling this incorrectly - BoB won't know anything is wrong without it being reported to them.

This is one reason, though, why I won't buy software or anything I'm unsure of online, this doesn't only happen on BoB, it can and does happen elsewhere.

brands online
Hi Bellcoin

I understand you situation, but I hardly think you can blame BoB for the seller selling this incorrectly - BoB won't know anything is wrong without it being reported to them.

This is one reason, though, why I won't buy software or anything I'm unsure of online, this doesn't only happen on BoB, it can and does happen elsewhere.

Tananka, I fully agree with you. Would love to see how BOB handles this one though. An earlier thread indicated they were waiting on Microsoft to get back to them about all this software being sold here. That was a couple of weeks back at least. I've noticed lots of buyers complaining now that they're having this problem.

too good to be true... usually isn't...

qball

Please do not open multiple threads on the same issue. This matter is being dealt with and we are meeting with Microsoft next week, we have also advised Bellcoin on what needs to happen now.

Kind regards

Cuan