Sign in to follow this  
bekka87266

Having a bad day with your buyers? Me too!

bekka87266

I just seriously feel that BoB should make all new registering members do some IQ & Literacy test!!:mad:

Had this buyer who registered herself to buy my items,

in a stretch of 3 days she changed her username twice and place 5 orders of the same thing.

I had to phone this user after her 3rd order to ask her what was going on, she says she doesn't know...:huh:

Then 10 minutes later she placed another two with a different username.

I literally pounded my table to not flip and say some nasty words to her....

She of course only paid for one, and after I updated her tracking number via order message she sends me another email asking where the tracking number is, since she has no idea how to check placed orders...

I got charged 5 times the success fee(more than what the item's cost) which I can only claim back next week when I file her SNC's....

Thankfully she did this to someone else as well and she's now blocked...

It looks like we don't get enough of these kinds of users!

Seeds for Africa

I sympathise with you. I get an accusatory message from a buyer today "Where are my things" - thats all the neanderthal could say. I not only send my buyers a link to SAPO with their tracking number, but I also inform them to check with the post office as it takes some time for notices to come through that a parcel is there. I then traced it - been there since Monday - 3 days after I mailed it and I mailed the day after I got the order. I kindly informed him of this.

Wow - cant these buyers simply click on the sapo link and check????

bekka87266
I sympathise with you. I get an accusatory message from a buyer today "Where are my things" - thats all the neanderthal could say. I not only send my buyers a link to SAPO with their tracking number, but I also inform them to check with the post office as it takes some time for notices to come through that a parcel is there. I then traced it - been there since Monday - 3 days after I mailed it and I mailed the day after I got the order. I kindly informed him of this.

Wow - cant these buyers simply click on the sapo link and check????

Hey my buyer can't even pick herself up to check her order page, I don't ever expect her to even somehow find SAPO's website for that sake...

brands online
Hey my buyer can't even pick herself up to check her order page, I don't ever expect her to even somehow find SAPO's website for that sake...

LOL, we send a mail with the tracking no., details on how to track the item and the SAPO tracking link on it and buyers still come back with, "Where's my parcel, dude!"

Ha, I once had a buyer that i told they could track their items on the SAPO website ask me what the police had to do with this!:biggrin:

Seeds for Africa

Ha, I once had a buyer that i told they could track their items on the SAPO website ask me what the police had to do with this!:biggrin:

Excellent!!! What sort of buyers do you sell to that are worried about the police?:notrust:

brands online
Excellent!!! What sort of buyers do you sell to that are worried about the police?:notrust:

When I look at all my SNC's I don't think enough worry about the police!

bekka87266

I think the trigger word is "tracking".... Jeez you should be carefully, they might show up at your door for shelter one day...

SProducts

Had 2 different buyers recently bidding on almost all my items and not paying. Might be a revenging buyer, maybe you gave them a negative and SNC and now they're getting back at you.

Contact Bidorbuy to blacklist the buyer before he/she messes up your sales potemtial due to fake bids and orders.

bekka87266

Just finished an hour-long fight with one buyer who expects SAPO to deliver to her door...

There's not enough face to palm my day.. Gaaagh...

Guest Guest
When I look at all my SNC's I don't think enough worry about the police!

Very well put! I just think every Tom, Deek and Harry can come onto BoB, even people that have no business sense, and go mad. Crazy. BoB should do something about this. Admin please respond regarding stupid buyers.

Edited by icey100
The expression contained a word synonymous with a male organ

Seeds for Africa
Very well put! I just think every Tom, Deek and Harry can come onto BoB, even people that have no business sense, and go mad. Crazy. BoB should do something about this. Admin please respond regarding stupid buyers.

Icey - I like your reason for editing lol. i wondered who deek was???

Guest Guest
Icey - I like your reason for editing lol. i wondered who deek was???

I think the 2011 Oxford softback version reads: Dyke with Di*k, Harry and Tom... I'm sure I read it somewhere...

PS

58f5a721c73ae_DickVanDyke-Comicamp.jpg.e328c32ab86afc942cd1d6de7f960fc0.jpg

Edited by Edmund1000
BOB blocked "C" on Dic k! What kind!