Sign in to follow this  
SA picker

Not Ayoba

Pieterbuys123

Can some of the sellers who protect this seller please reply on the ongoing negative ratings for this not Ayoba seller?

lilythepink

Hi Pieterbuys123 - if you are unhappy, please contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and they will do their best to assist you, I am sure.

Hope your problem(s) get resolved quickly and satisfactorily.

Pieterbuys123

hi lillythe pink

see e-mail received from BOB

Dear Pieter,

Thank you for your email, as stated you will need to request a refund from the seller - I understand you find this matter to be frustrating, however I recommend you continue with your efforts to contact the seller - the buyer is assisting us and she is co-operating with us - unfortunately, I cannot assist you further with regards to this matter.

Kind regards

Candice Ervin

E - hello@bidorbuy.co.za

T - 0861 88 0861

W - www.bidorbuy.co.za

bidorbuy - Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:55:42 +0200, "Pieter Buys" <pieter.buys@mtnloaded.co.za> wrote:

> Hi

>

> The 1st negative rating for this seller was 1/3/2011 for not delivery

> and false tracking no, was hospitalized mid April 2011, now she are

> not responsible, 6 weeks after the 1st

> complaint??????????????????????????????????????

>

>

lilythepink

Cuan, perhaps you could give us an update as to how things are progressing with Landi and her sending of items? Thanks.

Pieter - you've only had a response from hello@bidorbuy.co.za.

In cases like this, seek help from communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za! Again, best of luck.

qball

Pieter has been updated regularly by Candice, but the fact remains only the seller/Landi can do the refund. We have been trying to get hold of Maryanne and Landi on an ongoing basis. Any buyers who paid via bobPay and the funds were still available in Landi's bob account will be refunded, we are awaiting banking details for this. Unfortunately any buyer who purchased before this date and after the seller requested a payout will have to seek refunds directly from the seller.

SA picker

SA Picker, build up some history first before you make comments like this, you are relatively new here (although you joined in 2009, you have not done much by way of posting) and could benefit from some observation.

Thx for the observation kylie.

About kyle2

Biography

enjoy debate,

have strong ethics

LocationGermiston

Interestscollector of coins and movie memorabelia

OccupationManager

Strong ethics ?????? Thx for checking my contributions. I see you have a lot of time to do this with 600+ posts. You don't need history to be become a skelm. I have valid reason for not being happy and you get personnal.

Pieter has been updated regularly by Candice, but the fact remains only the seller/Landi can do the refund. We have been trying to get hold of Maryanne and Landi on an ongoing basis. Any buyers who paid via bobPay and the funds were still available in Landi's bob account will be refunded, we are awaiting banking details for this. Unfortunately any buyer who purchased before this date and after the seller requested a payout will have to seek refunds directly from the seller.

Pieter is lucky to be updated on his situation. I had one update and that was it. My funds were paid in at BOB. What is my update???

Edited by SA picker

qball

Please refer to previous posts regarding confrontational and personal posts.

We also asked that anyone affected to contact us for further feedback if we haven't been in touch with you - unfortunately we have not had a response and therefore cannot provide feedback to everyone in this regard just yet.

I am locking this thread for now due to the confrontational nature of some of the posts.