Sign in to follow this  
SA picker

Not Ayoba

anerstemens

Warning signs flashed a few months ago with this seller, never bought from her but was threatened by legal steps because I raised a few questions. I previously had an issue with this seller’s way of advertising and was informed I was being confrontational and the thread was locked, I wish I knew how to "not be confrontational" when dealing with people who false advertises, sends wrong stuff ect…

qball
Warning signs flashed a few months ago with this seller, never bought from her but was threatened by legal steps because I raised a few questions. I previously had an issue with this seller’s way of advertising and was informed I was being confrontational and the thread was locked, I wish I knew how to "not be confrontational" when dealing with people who false advertises, sends wrong stuff ect…

There is a way to post on the forum and forum rules which apply to all users regardless of your feelings, opinions etc. We address all issues as and when they are raised and take action when and where we can. Often people who are not involved hijack the thread, become confrontational, post inaccurate details or make false allegations. By all means raise your concerns and offer your thoughts, but do so within the rules of the forum.

Thank you.

SA picker

Dear Gerhardt,

Thank you for your email.

The seller, Landi has been hospitalized indefinitely - there is someone that is handling the queries because Landi is unable to do so, we are working with this person and they are trying to refund the buyers, we are adding buyers to a refund list and I can assure you of our best attention at all times.

As soon as I have feedback regarding this matter I will revert back to you, should you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me.

I trust you find the above in order, have a lovely weekend.

Kind regards

Candice Ervin

At least I received a reply from Candice, hope this get sorted soon.

qball

We have also been informed that items have been dispatched and tracking numbers supplied to us. Please keep in contact with our customer service team.

Kind regards

Cuan

MiemsJewels
I am definitely not taking anyone's side here as I realise that this seller has a lot to answer for, but she has had a very difficult time since last year and needs to be kept in our prayers! I sincerely hope that she will meet her obligations to each and every buyer and, if she is in hospital again, that she will soon be well enough to see that no-one loses out because they cared enough to buy from her!

That is true Lilly. We needs to keep her in our prayers. Times are tough enough these days. Maybe she must make arrangements with her buyers.

TS Ron
I am definitely not taking anyone's side here as I realise that this seller has a lot to answer for, but she has had a very difficult time since last year and needs to be kept in our prayers! I sincerely hope that she will meet her obligations to each and every buyer and, if she is in hospital again, that she will soon be well enough to see that no-one loses out because they cared enough to buy from her!

I agree here just give this person a chance to come to the forum and clear her name.

lilythepink
I agree here just give this person a chance to come to the forum and clear her name.

I don't think we need her to come to the forum "to clear her name". If she works with Cuan and all her buyers get their items, that will clear her name! And, somehow, I believe she will.

mellowred
I don't think we need her to come to the forum "to clear her name". If she works with Cuan and all her buyers get their items, that will clear her name! And, somehow, I believe she will.

In my experience as a seller, Landi has always been a very good customer. I agree with Janet; I too believe she will sort things out.

Just from her posts here over the past year or so, it is very evident that she has been through a really rough patch. I am not referring to her posts regarding her personal circumstances, but to her general attitude in responses.

Sometimes life is a rollercoaster out of control and you don't have a chance to get off; so you have to stay on hoping it will slow down. When the momentum just keeps speeding up, you eventually fall off.

I pray Landi recovers quickly from whatever has caused her to be hospitalised, and that the mess can be sorted as soon as possible.

BeadsandBaubles

I too am rooting for Landi & hope she manages to sort out any problems. It is easy for things to spiral out of control on a site where you depend on ratings and the attitude of the persons rating you.

I have received a bunch of negatives myself over the last month, and some more on the way, I have this feeling, because of my move to Kuruman. The worst is our decision to move was not a "whimsical" one but due to retrenchment, totally beyond our control. I am in the situation where I now have my desktop at our old home trying to stave off the negatives, packing up, interviewing renters for our home, etc, and my laptop on the road and temporarily in a lodge in Kuruman while waiting for them to complete the last of the building on our new home. It's a 12hour round trip which I am trying to manage once or twice a week while moving stock and setting up office and storage place at the same time.

What is unfortunate about my 33 negatives is that the customer is "totally understanding" and will probably order from me again in the future, also I managed to send it out within the 14 day frame I indicated, but the postage took 5 days from Kuruman to Witspos (totally beyond my control) So Yup, I will be providing collection from my new address in Kuruman in anyone is interested in the 6hour trip from JHB (shudder to think of the hours from anywhere else, lol)

I sincerely hope Landi gets well soon - emotionally as well as physically. I received a parcel from her, a bit delayed, but it has never killed me to show a little kindness. I hope that all waiting for goods get theirs as well, good luck.

lilythepink

I do not envy you your move to Kuruman - 6 hours from Jo'burg, well no fine. From Grahamstown - it would seem equivalent to travelling three-quarters the length of the country! But, yes, I am green with envy at the thought of you living in Kuruman providing you have good fans and air-conditioners!

You are quite right, it has never killed anyone to show a little kindness and it's a well known fact of life that what goes around comes around! I like to think of kindness circulating because we're paying it forward!

mellowred
I like to think of kindness circulating because we're paying it forward!

This is why you will always have a soft little space in my heart Lily :love:.

lilythepink
This is why you will always have a soft little space in my heart Lily :love:.

Thanks, mellowred! And while I'm "speaking to you" - have a very happy and blessed Easter!

SA picker

I like to think of kindness circulating because we're paying it forward!

Still no reply from the seller. At least if there were any good intentions we should have heard something.(or not???)

Sorry, untill I have heard from her personally I can't agree on anything you say.

lilythepink
Still no reply from the seller. At least if there were any good intentions we should have heard something.(or not???)

Sorry, untill I have heard from her personally I can't agree on anything you say.

Kindness touched with patience has always worked (and still works) for me. That doesn't mean you shouldn't stand up for your rights and follow necessary courses of action!

Perhaps you should PM Cuan and ask him to help you with your situation? Good luck.

SA picker

Dear Gerhardt,

Thank you for your email.

The seller, Landi has been hospitalized indefinitely - there is someone that is handling the queries because Landi is unable to do so, we are working with this person and they are trying to refund the buyers, we are adding buyers to a refund list and I can assure you of our best attention at all times.

As soon as I have feedback regarding this matter I will revert back to you, should you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me.

I trust you find the above in order, have a lovely weekend.

Kind regards

Candice Ervin

At least I received a reply from Candice, hope this get sorted soon.

This was the reply from BOB as posted on the 11th. What more to do I dont know. BOB dont want to give her details, she doesnt come back. BOB says she is in hospital. If I dont hear anything by Tuesday next week I will go to the SAPS and open a case.

Kindness touched with patience has always worked (and still works) for me. That doesn't mean you shouldn't stand up for your rights and follow necessary courses of action!

My BOB expierences just get worse by the day it seems.

lilythepink

You need to contact BoB (Cuan?) again as I believe that she was discharged from hospital and is attending to outstanding orders.

Just stay with Cuan and the forum - at least you have fellow forumers who can sympathise with you and help you overcome a somewhat traumatic buying experience. And, yes, by all means open a case with SAPS if you feel this is the best course to follow in the circumstances - it can always be withdrawn/closed when you receive your purchase.

qball

We are trying to get feedback from the seller and the person assisting her. At this stage, considering the circumstances and amounts involved, this does not appear to be fraud and we are trying to give the seller the opportunity to resolve these issues. Please keep in touch with our customer support team for feedback.

Thank you.

kyle2

I do wish C & S the best and hope that she recovers from her hospital excursion without any ill effect other than the flack that has been launched at her on this thread.

There's an old proverb, "He/She who throws mud, loses ground". Something to think about.

Edited by kyle2

SA picker

There's an old proverb, "He/She who throws mud, loses ground". Something to think about.

Ag please kyle2 & Co., stop this insinuation that we are trying to "flack" her. All this sayings and quotes is really becoming boring.:sick:

If she made an effort to communicate and kept us up to date regarding her state of health then it was another story. All we as buyers know is what we have read here. Seems that there is a lot of support for doing things wrong.:sad:

Adding all the R50-00 and R100-00 that was paid to her must amount to a few rands. Sometimes drastic measures will result in drastic action.....and it is not that some of us havent been through this before.

Pieterbuys123

It is a fact that BOB is protect this seller.

On 25/3/2011 I logged a complain against this seller, rev BVD-69335-799. On 29/3/2011 I reminded BOB that I did not get any feedback, received an e-mail requesting Ayoba to reply to my e-mail. Ayoba asked my banking details to refund which I supplied. On 31/3/2011 I received a message from Maryanne that she promised that it will be finalsed on 1/4/2011, it is a month later and nothing realised. See mail received.

Hi there,

Please note that I am standing in for Landi in her absence. I was not prepared for what I have steped into here :-) Things have taken a slide due to the situation!!

There are many unfilfilled / part fulfilled orders and tracking information up the whazoo with no paperwork.

Please note that whilst I am trying to respond to emails as they come in, I am not getting much else done. So I am sending out this general mail to all clients to let you know, that I am attending to your order today and will email individual correspondence pertaining to each order as I complete them.

I am commited to having this resolved no later that tomoro afternoon.

Please bear with me.

Kindest Regards,

Maryann

31 Mar 13:55 - from Ayoba OnlineShopping

Hi there,

Please send your banking details for a refund on this order.

Regards,

29 Mar 13:35 - from Ayoba OnlineShopping

qball

Please be aware -

bidorbuy is not protecting the seller, however, we are trying to keep everyone happy - not easy when you step into our shoes. Considering the amount of money involved, there would be no logical reason to suspect that the seller has intentionally done anything to harm the buyers - the financial gain is simply not worth it.

There may also be delays in responding to you due to the public holidays this week and next week.

May I also suggest keeping the topic about teh issue at hand and not about personal comments to other users!

Thank you

Lukeness

I must say that Bid or Buy has been very good about keeping me informed of progress in this matter.

mellowred
Ag please kyle2 & Co., stop this insinuation that we are trying to "flack" her. All this sayings and quotes is really becoming boring.:sick:

If she made an effort to communicate and kept us up to date regarding her state of health then it was another story. All we as buyers know is what we have read here. Seems that there is a lot of support for doing things wrong.:sad:

Adding all the R50-00 and R100-00 that was paid to her must amount to a few rands. Sometimes drastic measures will result in drastic action.....and it is not that some of us havent been through this before.

As we have no idea what her state of health is, it is impossible to judge whether she is capable of communicating on the issue or not. Also expecting a third party to drop his/her life to attend to someone else's BoB account is unrealistic.

I really do sympathise with you. It is frustrating to be out of pocket due to someone else's problems and I fully understand your annoyance.

Perhaps you could see that all we are trying to do is reassure you that in our experience of Landi she has been honest and reliable. I for one sincerely believe that she will honour her commitment.

kyle2
As we have no idea what her state of health is, it is impossible to judge whether she is capable of communicating on the issue or not. Also expecting a third party to drop his/her life to attend to someone else's BoB account is unrealistic.

I really do sympathise with you. It is frustrating to be out of pocket due to someone else's problems and I fully understand your annoyance.

Perhaps you could see that all we are trying to do is reassure you that in our experience of Landi she has been honest and reliable. I for one sincerely believe that she will honour her commitment.

Ditto! .................

C&S has been around a while and I think deserves the benefit of the doubt, SA Picker, build up some history first before you make comments like this, you are relatively new here (although you joined in 2009, you have not done much by way of posting) and could benefit from some observation.

Edited by kyle2

qball

Please keep the comments non confrontational!

Thank you

Cuan