Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Fast worker!!

Little Miss Muffet

Little wonder I have a spastic colon.

Buyer wins an item on the 9th March. Payment reflects on 11th March. I post it on 11th March.

I get an email weeks later to say the item has not arrived

According to the tracking on internet it is still in transit so I phone the post office and am told it is at her post office.

I make calls to buyer

Now 2 weeks,at least later, I get a neutral rating.I have sent her an email asking her why she is unhappy.I know she wont reply but I will email her 10 times until she replies.

Thx:colbert:

Edited by geewhizz

lilythepink

Sorry to hear this, geewhizz, but don't let it get to you - it's really not worth it! Deep breaths now ...

Virgotec

And I thought I was the only one with this kind of issue.

When are these people going to learn that we ship the item to their nearest PO, where they have to collect the item.

Don't worry Geewizz, I'm sitting with a negative for exactly the same thing. Item has been sitting at PO since 26/03/2011 and still not collected. Buyer claims I gave him the wrong tracking number. I also phoned SAPO track & trace and they confirmed that it's in transit awaiting collection at the PO.

Also sent him numerous correspondence, but to no avail.

Good luck in resolving your issue, I'm just going to block this buyer and not bother with stupid people.

brands online
And I thought I was the only one with this kind of issue.

When are these people going to learn that we ship the item to their nearest PO, where they have to collect the item.

Don't worry Geewizz, I'm sitting with a negative for exactly the same thing. Item has been sitting at PO since 26/03/2011 and still not collected. Buyer claims I gave him the wrong tracking number. I also phoned SAPO track & trace and they confirmed that it's in transit awaiting collection at the PO.

Also sent him numerous correspondence, but to no avail.

Good luck in resolving your issue, I'm just going to block this buyer and not bother with stupid people.

Hi Virgotec, I usually appeal those negatives (have gotten my share of those) and BOB removes them as the track n trace clearly shows the date recieived by the PO and date reached the destination PO. I usually mail the track and trace results too.

Little Miss Muffet
Hi Virgotec, I usually appeal those negatives (have gotten my share of those) and BOB removes them as the track n trace clearly shows the date recieived by the PO and date reached the destination PO. I usually mail the track and trace results too.

When I was informed by the buyer that she had not received this parcel I checked the tracking online and it was still in transit.

As a few weeks had passed I then phoned the track and trace and was told it was lying at her post office for weeks already.

They sometimes do not update the internet tracking so how can we prove anything from that except the date it was posted ofcourse.

It is not up to the seller to track the parcel yet I went to the trouble to locate it and the expense of phoning her 3 times.

Some people are just so ungrateful.

It is important to me that buyers are happy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

brands online
When I was informed by the buyer that she had not received this parcel I checked the tracking online and it was still in transit.

As a few weeks had passed I then phoned the track and trace and was told it was lying at her post office for weeks already.

They sometimes do not update the internet tracking so how can we prove anything from that except the date it was posted ofcourse.

It is not up to the seller to track the parcel yet I went to the trouble to locate it and the expense of phoning her 3 times.

Some people are just so ungrateful.

It is important to me that buyers are happy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There's just no pleasing some buyers geewhizz, no matter how hard one tries. I only meant, when all else fails at least there is that recourse to have those unjustified negatives removed. Not so sure about the neutrals, but I think it would probably be the same.