Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Unable to file an SNC

Seeds for Africa

Hi

I have already notified customer service of this problem but believe I need to bring it here too.

1) I have a customer who bought 8 items.

2) I went to file snc's and was able to on 7 of the 8. On the 8th (Id: 35562428 | Code: Seeds for Africa 00171 ) it wont let me file as says no success fee charged? I should have been charged a success fee and dont see why there would be any reason as to why I wasnt.

3) Bob may want to take this quite seriously as imagine if sales were slipping through that NO success fees were charged on. Hardly good for business.

The amount is negligible. The point of the snc is that the buyer is a deadbeat and the last thing I would want is that he has free range to revenge rate me on something he never paid for. That just wouldnt be on.

Some comment from Bob would be appreciated.

Grant

Seeds for Africa
Hi

I have already notified customer service of this problem but believe I need to bring it here too.

1) I have a customer who bought 8 items.

2) I went to file snc's and was able to on 7 of the 8. On the 8th (Id: 35562428 | Code: Seeds for Africa 00171 ) it wont let me file as says no success fee charged? I should have been charged a success fee and dont see why there would be any reason as to why I wasnt.

3) Bob may want to take this quite seriously as imagine if sales were slipping through that NO success fees were charged on. Hardly good for business.

The amount is negligible. The point of the snc is that the buyer is a deadbeat and the last thing I would want is that he has free range to revenge rate me on something he never paid for. That just wouldnt be on.

Some comment from Bob would be appreciated.

Grant

Hi.... any feedback on this?

Thanks

Seeds for Africa
Hi.... any feedback on this?

Thanks

Khaba from Bob just replied to my email. He says that as the sale was small a success fee wasnt charged. It was a R5 sale. Bob... there is something wrong with the system if I wasnt charged a success fee. Even R1 sales get charged so this should have been. I am concerned that you have a system glitch that is causing Bob to lose revenue.

Thanks

brands online
Khaba from Bob just replied to my email. He says that as the sale was small a success fee wasnt charged. It was a R5 sale. Bob... there is something wrong with the system if I wasnt charged a success fee. Even R1 sales get charged so this should have been. I am concerned that you have a system glitch that is causing Bob to lose revenue.

Thanks

No success fees on R5 sales? Is that a promotion?

qball

That is how it works I am afraid, but I have asked IT to investigate why it does this, as it shouldn't... :confused: It should charge you.

Edited by qball
Added comment

brands online
That is how it works I am afraid, but I have asked IT to investigate why it does this, as it shouldn't... :confused:

Sorry, a bit dof, but that's how what works? If you sell for R5 it's free and has always been like that?

qball

It's because success fees are charged on each item, and for every item sold at 5c, the system cannot handle the decimal issues with the minuscule amount being charged. It you sell something (a single item for R5, you are charged success fees on the R5). This mainly happens on very small amounts for multiple items, like 100 seeds @ 5c each.

Success FeesThe Success Fee only applies if you successfully sell an item on bidorbuy. You will be charged a Success Fee based on the Winning Bid Amount for your item(s). Success fees are calculated on a per item basis which means that when more than 1 item is sold, the success fees will be calculated on each item separately.

brands online
It's because success fees are charged on each item, and for every item sold at 5c, the system cannot handle the decimal issues with the minuscule amount being charged. It you sell something (a single item for R5, you are charged success fees on the R5). This mainly happens on very small amounts for multiple items, like 100 seeds @ 5c each.

Success FeesThe Success Fee only applies if you successfully sell an item on bidorbuy. You will be charged a Success Fee based on the Winning Bid Amount for your item(s). Success fees are calculated on a per item basis which means that when more than 1 item is sold, the success fees will be calculated on each item separately.

Aaah, thanks for clearing that up Cuan.

Seeds for Africa

Thanks Cuan... i get u now!