Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Wow!

amcintyre

I was looking through BOB and came across this seller All ratings received by Seeds and All on bidorbuy.co.za I have never bought from the guy (and he isn't related to me). The seller's ratings are amazing! 5 years of selling, the last month about 1700 items sold and not one negative rating. I think that this seller can certainly teach others a thing or two.

lilythepink

You're absolutely right - this seller is incredible! We've commented before how great he is and he just goes on to being better and better.

I've bought from him and one of his comments to me (when I thanked him for a lot of free seeds which he'd sent me) was to "think of him" when my plants bloomed. Needless to say, I'm thinking of him quite a lot lately! Thanks, Jonathan!!

Pathway

Such a nice man! I've met him...

Cheetah10

Even though I bought from them recently. I had to go through 30 pages of ratings before I could find my last rating of them, and I'm sincere when I say the following....

"Top seller on BOB.... Proffesional! not even waiting for the item before I rate (like I normally do)... I know it'll be good....."..... Everybody can learn from them!!.... They have re-written the book on how it should be done on BOB!.....