Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

This seller needs to be looked at closely, please BoB!

SProducts

I won this phone from the seller last year in December, after a struggle I received the Blackberry Torch. But the PIN was blacklisted and couldnt use BIS. I struggled to get the phoen returned to the seller which happend last month. Since then he has been promising to send a replacement and nothing is happening. Now he doesnt respond anymore.

I have sent the email to hello@bidorbuy .co.za and up to now its been promises from seller and nothing else. Sent another email again now.

He used to use the username, louispieterse.

Blackberry - NEW BLACKBERRY 9800 TORCH was sold for R4,200.00 on 21 Nov at 23:45 by FASTERLINK IMPORTERS in Cape Town (ID:28903471)

Two weeks back I saw an auction for a Blackberry 9700 from Fasterlink Importers who had many units in stock and I bid. When I won and received the winning email, thats when I noticed its the same seller who has changed their username.

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD was sold for R2,100.00 on 3 Apr at 20:02 by FASTERLINK IMPORTERS in Cape Town (ID:35239393) I havent paid for this and will not as I am still waiting for a phone to be replaced 4 months later.

My worry is the seller seems to sell a lot of phones, due to the way they list them they go for almost nothing and I wonder if the seller will be able to honour all the bids.

Can BoB look at the seller closely.

kyle2

Here we go again? :wtf: