Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Give me a stick and I'll kill it ...

lilythepink
Or a anapshot of a leopards privates!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

Very well endowed leopard, if that's the case! LOL

MiemsJewels

Will surely keep her ..... boobs warm this winter

kyle2

Looks like it escaped from an American trailer park that Jerry Springer just visited! LOL.

Kit W

I saw some of these exotic fruits on the island of Zanzibar - apparently the juice is quite nutritious. lol

lilythepink
I saw some of these exotic fruits on the island of Zanzibar - apparently the juice is quite nutritious. lol

If I marry up this response with GAMU's one about the leopard's family jewels, is it any wonder that I am killing myself with laughter? Oh dear!

Cali Craft and Gems

I personally think Lily has had one too many visits to the doc on High Street lately - combined with that "stuff" from Jeffreys Bay is probably all too much for the bird to handle...

wayjen

just how big or small is a 34B?

lilythepink
just how big or small is a 34B?

A nice, round handful for you, Wayne! Believe me! LOL

MrAerospace

Wayne, why do you let these women take the mickey out of you the way they do? Must admit it makes for good evening reading when I'm having a whiskey, though!

JPBon
Wayne, why do you let these women take the mickey out of you the way they do? Must admit it makes for good evening reading when I'm having a whiskey, though!

Does it have to be evening, I just wait for the first plane to fly over.

MiemsJewels

Yes, a nice handful wayne. Thats if your hands are small. LOL

lilythepink

@JPBon - if MrAerospace waited for the first plane to fly over, he'd never get to his whiskey! Oh dear. (We don't have too many aeroplanes flying over our house in Grahamstown!)

@Miems - glad you're joining in the fun. (Wayne is very quiet right now - I guess he's wondering (or his hands are "wandering")! What next? LOL

wayjen

some people drink twice a year, once when it rains and once when it does not rain.

lilythepink
some people drink twice a year, once when it rains and once when it does not rain.

Hooray! He's back with us. Now where did your hands wander today, Wayne? (It's compulsory to account for your absence from the forum!)

wayjen

I been working for another friend to list his items, now I need to sleep cause I think I allergic to hard work.

bekka87266

A handful when the magical bra is worn... if not... who knows..:whistling:

lilythepink
A handful when the magical bra is worn... if not... who knows..:whistling:

Never trust Wayne when he says he's "sleeping" - that word has as many different meanings to as many different people!!

bekka87266
Never trust Wayne when he says he's "sleeping" - that word has as many different meanings to as many different people!!

He went out there and started testing our theory on the handfulness I guess, hope he's still alive out there....:angel:

lilythepink
He went out there and started testing our theory on the handfulness I guess, hope he's still alive out there....:angel:

Seems he and Pammie got up to nonsense last night! Did you see she posted a picture of Wayne's eye and teeth (at least I think they were Wayne's and not Pammie's!!) :biggrin:

MrAerospace

I take a break from the forum and just look at Wayne's up to ...! (And the girls are misbehaving, too!)