Sign in to follow this  
Matsukutsa

The Hurricanes Songs (SA Band 1970s)

Matsukutsa

I am looking to buy the following vinyl records, "Say It", "Sing Softly", "Cecilia", "Rainmaker" by The Hurricanes, a South African Band during the 1970s. Does anyone have an idea where I can find these songs with so much nostalgia on my part?

Edited by Matsukutsa

DiscoDave

Im also very curious about this mystery south african band. Does anyone on this board have their records or have more info?

admin

Edited by admin

mrmouse

look and listen Sandton may be able to help with a remastered copy , or old record shops that sell african style music,, LP`s , you should get it .

DiscoDave

Mrmouse, do you have records by them? may you confirm if they have a song called "seawaves"

do you mean a recordshop in sandton? I live in EU so i have no chance visiting it at the moment :)

mrmouse
Mrmouse, do you have records by them? may you confirm if they have a song called "seawaves"

do you mean a recordshop in sandton? I live in EU so i have no chance visiting it at the moment :)

yes record shop in sandton city , as far as I can remember they were out of the then locations , mainly black cult style music , cant find the words .

Edited by mrmouse