Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

What happens when you live in a dorpie ...

booksallsizes

Johannesburg?

kyle2

Very novel idea, but he's going to lose on the sale for sure. The hot rodders in and around Gauteng will love this.

booksallsizes

And there's a potential microlight client (in the Q & A) which I think is rather cool. :cool:

brands online

I believe putting "Turbo" and "Racing" , etc. stickers on your car makes it much faster... ( so many skadonks have them), so I guess some real wings airbrushed on, will make it unstoppable!

booksallsizes
I believe putting "Turbo" and "Racing" , etc. stickers on your car makes it much faster... ( so many skadonks have them), so I guess some real wings airbrushed on, will make it unstoppable!

LOL! :biggrin: I've noticed that too...

bekka87266

Brakpan Lotto-winning single dad owning a car with parts from 10 other vehicles...

lilythepink
Brakpan Lotto-winning single dad owning a car with parts from 10 other vehicles...

Okay, we in the Eastern Cape are slow to learn ...! (I still don't fancy one of those on my Honda Civic. I'd have to raise the steering wheel so no-one could see that I'm the driver!!)

bekka87266
Okay, we in the Eastern Cape are slow to learn ...! (I still don't fancy one of those on my Honda Civic. I'd have to raise the steering wheel so no-one could see that I'm the driver!!)

Point proven then :whistling: Unless our car is pimped up head to toe with every single possible spot to bling with, we'll give it a pass...

My ex-boyfriend had his mags "tattooed" with wings and bad boy signs as well, and he might as well drove like a maniac, which explains why he is an ex now... (dont even know if he's still alive, *** bless!)

lilythepink

Did he also have a plastic orange on the aerial of his car and mock sheepskin fluff on his dashboard - or is he too young to have done that?

Lukeness

And a CD hanging off the mirror, next to the fluffy dice...

At least it looks like the airbrushing is good. The problem with most kakstom work is the low quality build. Like body puttying and massive tail wing onto a corse or uno with HUGE wheels, low profile tires and lowered suspension. Usually hand-in-hand with a sound system worth more than the car.

bekka87266

Fluffy dice, check.

Sheep skin, check.

Tail wing, check.

Corsa or Uno? Well it was a golfie...

Huge wheels? Check

Lowered suspension? Check.

Inappropriate use of CD's? Check. (Stuck on the car's rear end)

Sound System worth more than he does? Check.

I think even the leather car seat cover worthed more than the car... :whistling:

I'm really glad he's just an ex.

brands online

Don't niggle Brakpan, I hear they putting a roof over the entire town and calling it the largest "FORD" factory in the world!:biggrin:

bekka87266
Don't niggle Brakpan, I hear they putting a roof over the entire town and calling it the largest "FORD" factory in the world!:biggrin:

And also trading as the largest citi golf workshop in the whole world... :whistling: