Sign in to follow this  
bekka87266

Anyone tried this?

lilythepink

We are going to have far too many randy men around, it seems! Good grief!

Kit W

Hi lily - the problem being??? lol

lilythepink
Hi lily - the problem being??? lol

Now, now, Kit! I can only handle so many at a time! LOL

DestinysAngels
Now, now, Kit! I can only handle so many at a time! LOL

:worried:Oh Janet, you made me blush:blush:!

lilythepink
:worried:Oh Janet, you made me blush:blush:!

Well, come along Destiny, join the party! LOL (Looks like I'm going to need help with so many randy men doing the rounds!)

Please, don't let anyone let on to MrAerospace or my days will be numbered! :blush::blush:

DestinysAngels
Well, come along Destiny, join the party! LOL (Looks like I'm going to need help with so many randy men doing the rounds!)

Please, don't let anyone let on to MrAerospace or my days will be numbered! :blush::blush:

:thinking:Sorry but you are on your own, not my scene at all, i'd much rather be around with my pooches than trying to satisfy men, however if they need advice on dogs, well then i am open to conversation "Only"!:hm:

lilythepink
:thinking:Sorry but you are on your own, not my scene at all, i'd much rather be around with my pooches than trying to satisfy men, however if they need advice on dogs, well then i am open to conversation "Only"!:hm:

Come, come Destiny! All in a good day's joking! Don't be so serious, lass!

DestinysAngels
Come, come Destiny! All in a good day's joking! Don't be so serious, lass!

Jan i said it in a jokingly manner, i like you too much to not have seen this as a joke, lotsa hugs:wub:!

lilythepink
Jan i said it in a jokingly manner, i like you too much to not have seen this as a joke, lotsa hugs:wub:!

Whew! You see what mischief these men get me involved in? It's all Kit's fault, I tell you and if he denies blame then let's blame MrAerospace. They lead ladies astray these two do!

DestinysAngels
Whew! You see what mischief these men get me involved in? It's all Kit's fault, I tell you and if he denies blame then let's blame MrAerospace. They lead ladies astray these two do!

How can i not love you, after all you are the one who helped me with my Yorkie Girly, therefore you are one of my favourite Girls around:toung:!

Little Miss Muffet

Excuse my ignorance but what is an erection?Sex? and an organism?

Xrated???

lilythepink
Excuse my ignorance but what is an erection?Sex? and an organism?

Xrated???

I'm not quite sure either, geewhizz! Perhaps someone has to build a wall? Perhaps Kit W or Wayne can enlighten both of us?

I know that an organism is something which is alive - could be very, very, very, very small!?

wayjen

Some one call?

lilythepink

Are you able to enlighten the two ol' girls, Wayne?

Kit W
I'm not quite sure either, geewhizz! Perhaps someone has to build a wall? Perhaps Kit W or Wayne can enlighten both of us?

I know that an organism is something which is alive - could be very, very, very, very small!?

Now, now Ladies

I suggest that you forget about the small organism and do a spell check and you will find that the "ni" should not be there. Just now you will all be chatting about ELECTIONS!! lol. Where are you Wayne? I need some moral support!

Enjoy the evening without any evil thoughts or deeds ....(can be so lucky :blush::wink::love:)

wayjen

we need to ask some poachers from the Northern Transvaal about those horns.

lilythepink
Now, now Ladies

I suggest that you forget about the small organism and do a spell check and you will find that the "ni" should not be there. Just now you will all be chatting about ELECTIONS!! lol. Where are you Wayne? I need some moral support!

Enjoy the evening without any evil thoughts or deeds ....(can be so lucky :blush::wink::love:)

Just below the word "orgasm" in my dictionary (it's as old as I am so I fear it's not the correct meaning given there!!) is the word "orgy" which reveals it means "debauchery or a drunken or licentious revel".

When do we get to revelling? Sounds interesting!

Kit W
Just below the word "orgasm" in my dictionary (it's as old as I am so I fear it's not the correct meaning given there!!) is the word "orgy" which reveals it means "debauchery or a drunken or licentious revel".

When do we get to revelling? Sounds interesting!

REVEL - to feast or make merry in a riotous or noisy manner!!!! Maybe I have to update my dictionary as well - I am sure that this is something of the past - THERE must be another word to aptly describe this?

Enjoy the day

lilythepink
REVEL - to feast or make merry in a riotous or noisy manner!!!! Maybe I have to update my dictionary as well - I am sure that this is something of the past - THERE must be another word to aptly describe this?

Enjoy the day

Just imagine what fun we can have if we each wear one of those "magic"(?) balance bracelets? The mind boggles at the action and the noise ...!

MiemsJewels

Janet, Janet, Janet...........what will the Bidorbuy be without you.

meeks
Janet, Janet, Janet...........what will the Bidorbuy be without you.

Indeed!!! - Wonder what they taught in the Convent school Janet attended.???

Just kidding Janet. I am sure you make many a BOB forum member's day. I sure have a good giggle at some of your posts.

wayjen

Janet was reading those picture books in the Convent, those Ruiter In Swart books or those Beau Brummel comic books.

lilythepink
Janet was reading those picture books in the Convent, those Ruiter In Swart books or those Beau Brummel comic books.

Oh no - we had our own "black books" wherein we wrote anything and everything we didn't quite understand. One of the girls was silly enough to write her name in her "little black book" which she forgot on a bench somewhere. The whole class at evening prep was told to line up around the wall and watch this particular girl be "named and shamed" and gated for the following long week-end! Her "terrible mortal sin" was writing: "My father was a jockey, a jockey was he. He first rode my mother and the prize was me." Of course, not one of us knew what it meant at that stage of our lives, but that's why it got written into the little black books!

meeks
Oh no - we had our own "black books" wherein we wrote anything and everything we didn't quite understand. One of the girls was silly enough to write her name in her "little black book" which she forgot on a bench somewhere. The whole class at evening prep was told to line up around the wall and watch this particular girl be "named and shamed" and gated for the following long week-end! Her "terrible mortal sin" was writing: "My father was a jockey, a jockey was he. He first rode my mother and the prize was me." Of course, not one of us knew what it meant at that stage of our lives, but that's why it got written into the little black books!

oh my gosh Janet. Have you ever had contact with the girl after you all finished school? (Bet she never forgot that one) Makes one wonder what reason was given to her parents for the "gating" for the long weekend?