Sign in to follow this  
tsongololo

Complaint about treva 19 because of non-delivery of item more than 3 months ago

tsongololo

I seem to get NOWHERE with my complaint to BOB or Mr Trevor Norris from treva 19!! I bought a fake fur throw at the beginning of January 2011, paid the amount of R740.00 PROMPTLY and am still waiting for the delivery. It is now more than 3 months on, but there are NO replies from Mr Norris or bidorbuy for that matter. All complaints to BOB goes with an acknowledging e-mail back, but that is all. I see that Mr Norris continues to sell on BOB with more increasing amounts of unsatisfied customers, but BOB keeps quiet. I am really at wit's end, but there is NO communication from either Mr Norris, nor BOB. Should Mr Norris be allowed to continue to work on BOB and why do I not get the item - did he sell it to someone else?? In that case, he must just refund me.

Up to now, I have had the most incredible time on BOB, but this has started to make me very wary of the system.

What can I do next, as I see that BOB does not intervene or even try to communicate with me regarding the matter? Is there anyone out there who can give me any advice? I am at the point of seeing my lawyer, but this will cost me more money.

lilythepink

I do not know how you have approached this matter with BoB but try sending an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za with ALL relevant information, i.e. your order number, proof of payment, etc. BoB will attend to this matter but sometimes it takes up to 48 hours to get a reply from them when the system is busy.

Failing that, I suggest you telephone Bennet in BoB's administration office (0861 880 861) and discuss the problem directly with him.

Good luck.

admin

Hi tsongololo,

Welcome to the forums.

I see that an email was sent to you @ 16:14 on Thu, 07 Apr 2011 from the helpdesk. Did you not get this.

tsongololo

Nope, I certainly did NOT receive any e-mail from them recently and when an e-mail is sent, it is only about that it is recognized and the one time they showed me what message had been sent through to mr Norris. No other plan of action e-mails or advice!!!!!!

admin

To: drgjwahl@xxxx

Cc: treva.n19@xxxx

Subject: Re: [#XNI-17942-663] Order: 3498213

Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 16:14:25 +0200

full headers | skip to bottom

Dear Gxxxx

Please note that I have contacted the seller and he will give you a call tomorrow as he have been sending the orders out. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day

Kind regards

Natashja xxxx

E - hello@bidorbuy.co.za

T - 0861 88 0861

W - bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

bidorbuy - Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

So I take it that the seller did not contact you ?

tsongololo

Dear Natashja,

Do you realise that it is now 3 months later? He has been saying this from a long time ago. How can a seller still say that he is busy sending orders out AFTER 3 MONTHS???????? I do NOT believe a word he says ANYMORE.

admin

Hi tsongololo,

As per our telephonic conversation, please send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za on Tuesday.

Thank you :wink:

Andries

tsongololo

The seller contacted me a loooong time ago with a fake tracking no - that was the total contribution from his side. That was around the time that I gave him the first negative rating (about 2 weeks after the fake no.). I changed his rating this afternoon again to make contact, because he never responds to e-mails.

Thank you for your quick response to my complaint - I feel that I have that plan of action that I needed. Regards

tsongololo

Well, it's another 2 days on and Mr Norris did not contact me. I hope BOB proceeds with the necessary steps to prevent him from selling his goods on BOB (as was promised).

qball

The seller has been restricted and our security team will be contacting him this afternoon to find out what is happening, if this is not resolved, he will be restricted indefinitely and his listings removed.

tsongololo

I am not sure what was restricted as the seller is still active and there are no restrictions that I can see?? Another 2 days passed without the seller contacting me.

qball

This is a back end restriction that stops the seller from listing any further products for sale or making changes to existing listings. The security team have called him again and he has assured us he will be contacting you today. Please let me know if he does not, then we will remove all his listings.

Kind regards

Cuan