Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Alarm bells ...!!!

lilythepink

Hi IT Admin staff - I am having a problem logging on to the BoB home page for the past 15 minutes or so!

If I am having a problem, I would think that prospective buyers are also having a problem - no wonder we have so few views on Week-end Auction!

Dearie, dear! :sad2:

voldermort
Hi IT Admin staff - I am having a problem logging on to the BoB home page for the past 15 minutes or so!

If I am having a problem, I would think that prospective buyers are also having a problem - no wonder we have so few views on Week-end Auction!

Dearie, dear! :sad2:

Same problem for the last half hour or so :sad:

brands online

You're right Lily! I've been on the forum and My bidorbuy page for a while, just tried opening the Home page and no luck!

Wat gaan nou weer aan?

brands online
Same problem for the last half hour or so :sad:

content comes up if you leave the tab open for like 3 minutes, Agh no, over half hour already?

Digitrade

I had problems as well. I opened this thread already under another topic:

Since today I have been receiving the following message in a pop-up every time I try to open the Bidorbuy website:

Security Warning!

Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?

This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage

Any advise? This only happens on the Bidorbuy website.

brands online

I had problems as well. I opened this thread already under another topic:

Since today I have been receiving the following message in a pop-up every time I try to open the Bidorbuy website:

Security Warning!

Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?

This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage

Any advise? This only happens on the Bidorbuy website.

I saw your query, but as everything seemed fine on the back-end and I'm not receiving that message either, I didn't have an answer for you, sorry. Wonder where those Admin guys are? Attending to the problem (hopefully) :wondering:

What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox

voldermort

sorry dt never had that problem before so cant help you........

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Site has been progressively slower lately and at the moment cannot even log on-Not my service provider as i have two and have very high speed fastlink modem-

brands online
Site has been progressively slower lately

bids too...

MacMuffin

Just checked - site behaves normally. What URLs are your trying to access or do you see the problem all round?

admin
Just checked - site behaves normally. What URLs are your trying to access or do you see the problem all round?

Hi Mac,

Mine seems to "hang" on bidorbuy and the forums. Using Firefox 4.0 and "hanging" when showing these in the left bottom corner of my screen.

153455_110409185828_bob_2.JPG

153455_110409185754_bob.JPG

MacMuffin

Just tested this from 2 macs and one Windows PC and the pages load as fast as normal - puzzled here...

admin
Just tested this from 2 macs and one Windows PC and the pages load as fast as normal - puzzled here...

And the green circle at the top of the browser goes round and round and round and....hang on, I have a can of doom around here somewhere, let me get it and kill this darn bug :ninja:

MacMuffin

Okay - I had a look now on Firefox 4, Safari, Chrome and on Windows XP (IE 7, IE8, Firefox 3.5 and Chrome) and I don't see any issue. Our servers are processing requests at normal rate, there is no high utilisation.

I have however noticed that other local sites are slower than usual (I am on Afrihost). I checked with our data-centre and there are no reports of issues - go figure?!?

lilythepink

I am still finding things very slow, only on BoB (and I am using Firefox).

Even the forum pages are hiccupping every now and again!

Little Miss Muffet

Loading photos is nothing but a frustration.