Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Reading Coach...

Guest Guest

4sale4now Business and Relationship Coach

Business and Relationship Coach leonmarai0741412602holistic.seion@memail.com [ --:notrust:> ]Chance favours the prepared mind. ~ Louis PasteurI am a business and relationship coach. This means that I can help you to either be more productive at your job, happier in your interpersonal relationships, more content in yourself or all of the above! Anyone can benefit from my coaching, if they are willing to accept it.This is not a sexual service.My rates are as follows - R500 per hourHOW TO RECOGNISE IF YOU NEED BUSINESS AND RELATIONSHIP COACHINGEarly Warning Signs Of Stress- feeling and/or being edgy and uptight; constantly bad-tempered- over sensitive, taking offence too easily, always tending to look for the negative - being tired but unable to sleep, waking up unrested- over indulgence in addictive behaviours, like smoking, drinking etc. - feeling sick, getting tummy upsets, diarrhoea or constipation- nervous twitches and habits like nail biting, scratching or knee jiggling- road rage and consistently driving too fast for safety Mental Symptoms of Stress- inability to concentrate and a lack of focus- absent-mindedness, neglectful of people and items, short and long term memory loss issues- feeling overwhelmed by choices previously made easily- foggy, muffled thinking/thoughts; a nagging feeling that you may be running out of time- feeling like you have a hangover but have not been drinking; mental exhaustion Emotional Symptoms of Stress- irrational emotional outbursts, like crying over petty incidents- feeling at the "end of your tether/rope"; being over anxiousness and/or panic attacks- lack of self-esteem, not believing in your abilities; experiencing depression and negativity- feelings of resentment and anger; grumpiness or glumness- not being able to see the funny side of life and/or reacting badly to all stimuli- nightmares with a sense of apprehension on waking Physical Symptoms of Stress- impotence, loss of libido; head, neck, shoulder and backaches- weight loss or gain; muscular tension or tiredness- sweaty palms, cold fingers (circulatory problems); indigestion problems, heartburn- uneven breathing patterns, hyperventilation- frequent colds and other minor illnesses, due to low immune system- dry mouth, stiff jaw, toothache; tired eyes, muscle twitching in the areas around the eyes Behavioural Symptoms of Stress - aggressive outbursts and rage; verbal diarrhoea and the inability to stop interrupting others- workaholic behaviour (so as to avoid other situations and/or emotions) or frequent absences from work- withdrawal from society and/or social circle; neglecting appearance or personal hygiene- obsessive-compulsive behaviour (without chemical imbalance present), like checking and rechecking locked doors and windowsIn my business and relationship coaching sessions, I deal with and prepare you for: • A specific problem that you are aware needs addressing• An important meeting, job interview or examinations• A big business deal (for executives)• Marketers that can’t afford “dry spellsâ€â€¢ Therapists that have to stay balanced• Couple sessions for the ups and downsIt is quite common for many of us not to realise what exactly we are stressing about. You might mistakenly think that the stress is due to a specific cause and address it accordingly, only to find that the symptoms persist. Thus the process has to start all over again.This is not a sexual service.My BackgroundI was born in November 1965. I matriculated in1984 in Pretoria, South Africa, completed two thirds of a B Com (Personnel Management) degree and did National Service. Subsequently I worked in marketing. In 1998, I went on extended leave, traveling the world in search of adventure. In 2001, I started feeling energy fields – freaky, was my first reaction, but started working on my friends, and later my family. The more treatments I performed, the more I discovered how interrelated the holistic qualities in everyone were. During 2003, I started accepting remuneration for solving people’s problems, both in the RSA and Spain. I got married in 2006 to Fleur Defries.I am an intuitive, self-taught, natural healer. I do not practice one particular style of healing, such as Reiki or Shiatsu. I have done various introductory courses of other healing methods - however, I do not identify with any one in particular because I consider the structured forms too restrictive for my intuitive abilities.For new clients, the first treatment is typically an hour and half. For this reason, the first half an hour is free. After the half an hour, you can then decide whether or not you wish to continue with the session.Testimonials:'If you are feeling out of touch with yourself and the rest of the world, Deon Marais can be of assistance. He is an intuitive healer who will help you face yourself - so be prepared to hear some truths about your coping, or rather your non-coping mechanisms. Deon’s approach to alternative therapy is meant to help you live and cope in this world. And the great thing about the way he works is that it is your own body that at some level directs him to the guidance he gives you. In the end it is you that decides whether or not to follow his advice.'- Doreen Bekker‘Deon's intuitive approach to problem solving is combined with a genuine love for helping people to produce fantastic results in this alternative form of therapy. This treatment is much more than a massage. It enables you to explore deep spiritual elements, which can have an enormous effect on healing.’- John Gaitanakis‘Deon combines energetic healing, using something akin to kinesiology and locating pressure points, to realign yourself and your life in a very unique way. He goes directly to the source of what has created the imbalance and, for this reason, his treatments are not for the timid or faint-hearted! If you are ready to confront what is limiting you, he can help. By clearing out the energetic blocks in your aura, and channelling energy through your meridian lines, he is able to determine where the blockages are, and clear them.’ – Kanelli Scalcoyannis‘Deon is a fearless, imaginative and amazingly intuitive healer. I have experienced a variety of different healing modalities and what I enjoyed was his flexibility in response to each shift during the healing session, his aptitude at selecting tools from a well-stocked box - whether he worked hands-on, with energy, with visualisation or with a positive affirmation exercise. He works with focus and real compassion and care for the healing of each person - and a grounded realness that is refreshing and fun. His positivity is infectious!’ – Vaishnavi (Pikka) BrasseyBookings are Essential.

:nuts:...Spellbinding & interesting. But I need a screencoach to read that in only one session... Or am I not "normal?" (I tried to hold my breath while reading...)

PS Says: "treatments are not for the timid or faint-hearted!" Yet... :blink:

MsPlod

He could do with a grammar coach... and a layout coach too...

lilythepink

My feelings exactly, Edmund and MsPlod. If he does not give attention to detail in his advert, how on earth can we be drawn to trust his abilities?

And I wonder why he harps (in bold letters) on the fact that he is not offering "sexual services"? Very weird indeed.

MrAerospace

Sounds to be a most complex individual if his advertisement is anything to go by!! I would be scared to ask him for coaching as he might just mix me up more than I am mixed up already.

Guest Guest

Phew! Glad to read that you people agree about that...

PS Hi! really good to hear your voice again... :-))

Guest Guest
My feelings exactly, Edmund and MsPlod. If he does not give attention to detail in his advert, how on earth can we be drawn to trust his abilities?

And I wonder why he harps (in bold letters) on the fact that he is not offering "sexual services"? Very weird indeed.

Hi. Sorry! That was me - I found that statement in the add odd and, fluffed it a bit up... So to speak.

Sounds to be a most complex individual if his advertisement is anything to go by!! I would be scared to ask him for coaching as he might just mix me up more than I am mixed up already.

Hi too. See why I post it... I just read it and..., felt a bit more warped afterwards... (Going a bid more :nuts: for a minute or two...)

Edited by Edmund1000
Adding MrAerospace.

bekka87266

I could definitely post myself as a customer-proof coach too.... :smile1:

Guest Guest
I could definitely post myself as a customer-proof coach too.... :smile1:

Hi! That's very sweet of you... ~Hugs~ :smile1:...

:angel:

I see that the vigilant coach left the couch all of a sudden... Only for a while I hope.

lilythepink
Hi! That's very sweet of you... ~Hugs~ :smile1:...

:angel:

I see that the vigilant coach left the couch all of a sudden... Only for a while I hope.

He's probably gone to have English grammar and lay-out lessons before he gets onto his couch again?

bekka87266
He's probably gone to have English grammar and lay-out lessons before he gets onto his couch again?

But why did I get a shiver when I saw the hugs...?

On the second thought then, who wants to post himself as a bodyguard while I give my coaching?

lilythepink
But why did I get a shiver when I saw the hugs...?

Well, don't forget what happens on Thursdays! lol

bekka87266
Well, don't forget what happens on Thursdays! lol

Yeah I'm geting more shivers...

Guest Guest
Yeah I'm geting more shivers...

What the...? I'm also getting shivers now...

And I don't even know why. I think. If it goes on like this we'll have one nasty shake rattle and roll, couch roll! Radio playing in the background...: "Tonight is going to be a good-good night... Ho-o-o..., hooo-o-o--hoooo-hoo..." (Do I hear a Howl...?)

PS Sorry BOB... I'm a bit wacky here. But this thread has some mesmerising, shivering sofadancers..

bekka87266
What the...? I'm also getting shivers now...

And I don't even know why. I think. If it goes on like this we'll have one nasty shake rattle and roll, couch roll! Radio playing in the background...: "Tonight is going to be a good-good night... Ho-o-o..., hooo-o-o--hoooo-hoo..." (Do I hear a Howl...?)

PS Sorry BOB... I'm a bit wacky here. But this thread has some mesmerising, shivering sofadancers..

You somehow reminded me of Rebecca Black's Friday song :D

If ya'l dont know what it is, check on Youtube!!