Sign in to follow this  
bobsell

Bobpay payout time

bobsell

Hi everyone, in your experience how long does a payout request take and which bank were you using? I know it says up to 72 hours, but from actual experience what is the general time frame?

Miss Jewels

Hi Bobsell. I've had payouts within 24 hours and I'm with Nedbank. BoB is usually extremely fast with their payouts. I think their 72 payout time is for possible unforeseen circumstances and this should be seen as the maximum possible time.

lilythepink

I'm with Standard and pay-outs usually show up within 24 hours!

Cali Craft and Gems

Now I requested a payout this morning... I always round off the figure (ie. leave off the odd rands and cents) as this makes life much easier when tying up the books at month end. This mornings request was therefore Rxx00.00 - and someone in the accounts dept has transfered out the entire balance including the 42c!

Can't simple instructions be followed on a Friday? This is a minor issue, but will throw things out on my side completely by the end of the month! Grr...

And to put the cherry on top, I was charged the R5 due to the payout being just under the R3k mark... ok this is my fault cos I'd forgotten about the fee, but I wanted the funds transfered before the weekend unlike previous Friday requests that were only paid out on a Monday... Oh well...

JPBon

If I make a request before 9am I normally have the money by around 6pm in my account the same day. Im with Capitec

bobsell

That's good! I requested money yesterday afternoon. Haven't got it yet though. I'm with Nedbank.

Wild Olive Art
If I make a request before 9am I normally have the money by around 6pm in my account the same day. Im with Capitec

I am with Capitec too and often the payout reflects in my account the same day. It has never been longer than 24hrs.

SProducts
That's good! I requested money yesterday afternoon. Haven't got it yet though. I'm with Nedbank.

If you did yesterday after 9am, it will be processed today and the money should clear later today. The cutoff time for payout as I know is 9am to be processed teh same day, otherwise it will be processed the following day if its after 9am.

Delicious

Can we start the capitec fan club thread again? :sneaky:

Vinyl Lady Decals

If I didn't have virtually all my accounts with Std, I would change to Capitec tomorrow, but its difficult and alot of schlep