Sign in to follow this  
brands online

What crap is this???

brands online

I received a rating from a buyer:

Comment:

YOU have sent me SECOND hand CRAP I have sent the photos to bidorbye to deel with you.dont tell me to send it back you will be putting flame toFIRE

by mutsie (26 rating1.gif)

Response:

We do NOT sell secondhand goods! And I do NOT take kindly to threats from ANYONE!!!

I also proceeded to return the favour by rating the buyer negative. Here's why. I currently have about 20 of these in stock. I've also sold over 30 on BOB already. No problems. Now this buyer says it's secondhand.No communicationwith us either. Now if this was a legitimate problem, I would be happy to address it, but this is plain nonsense.

After my response, the buyer mails me throwing insults around and saying she's reporting me to BOB. She also sends me pics of the item now chipped. Still no request even that I change the item, rather telling me that I shouldn't ask her to send it back, she's just reporting me to BOB. I pleaded with her to go ahead with the reporting as I have done nothing wrong with the advertising or delivery.

Is this the right approach? I do NOT believe it's a revenge negative, when you get yelled at and accused falsely by buyers who hastil;y and unashamedly use that option!:evil:

kyle2

A valid negative for sure, bad communication and unreasonable behaviour from the buyer. Thumbs Up on this one.:cool:

brands online

After posting this thread, directing the buyer to it and replying to the mails that I refuse to deal with people who have no decency, I received a mail and an update of the rating to positive...

kyle2

There you go! Power of public washing. LOL:sneaky:

JPBon

Well done

retailrush

@ brands online - you should probably change your response to the "first" negative rating as it comes across quite agressive now that the buyer has "presumably" changed their comment and their negative to a positive. Just a thought! :wink:

Seeds for Africa

I think your neg whilst justified should also be changed in response to the buyers change. Pity that u have

Had this. So unecessary and all the time it wastes could be bettter spent.

I guess the buyer had other issues in their life that had nothing to do with you. Sounds like

They were on a power trip. Normally masks insecurity and a miserable life!