Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bead_Importers

Magic The Gathering

17 posts in this topic

I want to hear from all the people playing Magic. My husband is obssessed with it!

MAGIC!

Hi there,

I love the game... and have many cards to prove it! :lol:

Cheers,

Mark

My brother has boxes and boxes full of the stuff from years back! Used to be a frequent tournament winner. Been eyeing them thinking I should get rid of them on Bidorbuy...

cards on bid or buy

You should do that - although I am not sure how popular they are on this site.

I would maybe be interested in buying depending on what cards are for bid/sale.

Im also looking for new theme decks! Anyone know where I can find them in SA? Thanks!

I know this store in Pretoria that sells them, a comic type shop in Hatfield called Outer Limits. I think they have a website but not sure if it's updated. You might be able to find their contact details there. Sure they can sell by post as well.

Konda, Lord of Eiganjo

Hi there everyone.

Yes i love MTG have been collecting and playing them for years but i also have a few hundred of them which i don't play with and these days getting older lots of my friends don't play anymore.

Well i have so many cards and really rare one's and maybe if anyone are interested on BOB to buy i will place it on auction.

One of my fav cards is " Konda, Lord of Eiganjo " i have the normal and Foil card aswell. This card is a rare card and when its in play oh boy the game spices up hehe. Well here is a link to the card:

[edited - admin]

Post your rarest card or fav and lets take a look.

Take care all

:shock: What does a person do when they haven't seen their cards for years, but know they are close by (+- 25m) ?

Does anyone have Magic cards I could buy in bulk? i.e. not single cards only.

I got BULK Cards

Hello

I got loads of cards, just not had time to put them on BOB if you still looking let me know and I'll list them, but as a bulk lot it'll cost around R2000.00 for the lot. THERE ARE ALOT :)

I have a classic Necro Dec with a few little twists, if anyone is interested just IM me, it comes complete with 4th ed lands or beta, i forget. they are all in goond condition and in dec protectors. i am open to offers.

Hi Dillon83,

Welcome to the forum.

Please remember that all sales have to go through bidorbuy.

Thank you.