Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Bob payment was made on 1/4/11, yet seller claims he has not received notification.

Cheetah10

On Friday, I bought a "Buy Now" item from "Our pets" in Durban, and as is my custom.... I place the order and make the payment immediately on checking out. The amount of R1343 is deducted from my bank statement, but I have just received notification from the seller that they are not sending the item until payment is done...... The payment code was 3HSHZV and the amount was (As stated) R1,343......

I will appreciate if this can be followed up and feedback (confirmation) given to the seller. - Ta!

Guest Guest

he must be #$%@ if he can't see his BoB account has been credited

SProducts

Its possible they havent received it, did you get the email from BobPay confirming the payment has cleared?

brands online

Hi Cheetah10, If you check under the order on your side, it will also tell you whether the payment was completed. if it does say payment completed, then the seller has received the payment.

Cheetah10

And so every crisis has a logical explanation....... Uhm!!! (Blush) (Blush)...... time to eat humble pie!...... Yes!!... my cheque account does show a minus R1343,.... but my Credit account shows a Plus R1343.... and the code is.... (You guessed it).... 3HSHZV...... Sorry Our Pets...... Sorry BOB...... Situation rectified... everybody will now have received their dues.... (I feel so silly)

(Bob is just above my credit card acc on "My beneficiaries" list, and I have a very shaky mouse cursor).... Excuses/Excuses!

lilythepink

We all have "blonde" or "senior" moments! Glad that you got things sorted and won't need to be taking up residence at "Shady Pines" any time soon! LOL

Griffi

It's a big person who can admit to making a mistake and apologise.

It happens.......

Guest Guest

bah! dont feel bad, i have made worse mistakes! esp when sleepy

Cheetah10

Strange you should mention that.... this payment was done at 1am in the morning, so it figures..... (still trying to justify my blonde moment)....

SProducts

I agree only a few select people accepts their mistakes and apologise, most people just disappear.

Once I transfered an amount of R3750.00 to a wrong account. I had stopped using the company for courier services and I had to pay the new company and I paid the previous courier company. Only noticed when they emailed to inform me I havent paid. Fortunately the other company returned the money.

Cheetah10
It's a big person who can admit to making a mistake.

Griffi..... Sometimes, the truth is spoken in jest....... Ha! Ha!..... have you seen me???....(I'm still looking for that size XXX Cheetah shirt though...)