Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

Finefeline has vanished - again

Vegar    10
Vegar

All ratings received by finefeline on bidorbuy.co.za

I bought a folding table from finefeline two weeks ago - (even though I saw that they have A LOT of negatives).

I paid extra for insurance and have not gotten a tracking number. Sent two e-mails - no reply.

This morning - early! - I called the contact number and spoke to a sleepy woman who said "He is not here". I asked when he would be back and she said "He doesn't live here" I asked if it was his phone and she said "No, not his phone".

This seems to be another seller who has high volume sales and spates of non-delivery when he vanishes and becomes "invisible".

Why are sellers like this tolerated?

It is inconceivable to me that a seller can get away with not supplying the goods which were paid for. :twisted:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Just a note on how I feel. This is nonsense. BoB has the power to grade its users. People like this shouldn't be allowed on BoB!

I'm not alowed to use the word here, but doesn't the whole setup at that house/flat maybe somewhere in Hillbrow make you think of something? A lady alone in bed with the cellphone. Where is the man? The lady and man probably don't even know each other. Maybe the lady has already left the flat this morning, taking her few belongings that she had with her the night before, leaving (or taking with forever) his cellphone, depending on whether or not she is a criminal one... Also remembering to take her money on the bed table...

These characters should be allowed on BoB! Haha!! "He doesn't live here". Why did he give the darn number if it is not his cell! People play with cellphones I'm sick of it! Getting lots of please call me's from a guy named Delani. Telling me his kids were playing with the phone. I told him his fortune.

PS: Also had lots of PCMs from a Botha couple. Saw an ad of mine: A laptop for R100. I told the lady I would not sell her my laptop's BAG for 100!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

My suggestion is that to get proper attention from BoB you contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za without delay and lodge your problem with them! Good luck.

Vegar    10
Vegar

I have reported the matter and got another number - no answer. I sent an sms which went through but no reply. BoB sent an e-mail requesting a contact number.

Icey - your imagination is running away with you ... unless you know something I don't ... LOL :wink:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

haha i am like that, pity lily hasnt noticed my msg she usualy credits me on wittiness:angel:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
haha i am like that, pity lily hasnt noticed my msg she usualy credits me on wittiness:angel:

I got banned for a week when I commented on someone's wittiness at the beginning of last year. I am at risk now I am repeating what I said: "If wit were shi*t we would be sewerage farmers!"

Cuan, Andries, et al ... I am not being personal - just thought icey100 would appreciate the saying!

Mareloo    10
Mareloo

Grrrr

One thing I can say about BOB.. There is never a dull moment. Today I have to go to our local police station (I will be lucky to get out of there before supper) to have my Fingerprints taken.. Jup, BOB wants them.. Original.. Posted to them.. All in my Quest (no exaggeration) to become a verified user.

I cant see them allowing Finefeline to trade much longer. Tried warning others with my last rating I can give him..

***BE WARNED!! **** This seller disappeared. Apparently at least for the second time around. Check out the forums! :( *Cry* :( :( :( (No Money, No Contact, No Item. I’m (*censored*))"

*sigh*

Have a great day

ps: Does anybody know for how long he disappeared the last time around? :wtf:

:oh:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Oh dear, Mareloo! And welcome to the forum. Hope you will stay around for a long time to come.

I didn't have to provide fingerprints to become a verified seller but that was long before the scammers seemed to hit BoB so prolifically. I feel sorry for you having to go to all this trouble (your local Dept of Home Affairs can also do your fingerprints but I'm not sure that they will be much quicker than the Police!! LOL)

But it is good to know that BoB are being extra careful about registering verified sellers. Hats off to them.