Sign in to follow this  
stevenoble

Starwars

stevenoble

Hi All

Wondouring if there are any starwars fans out there in SA as i have and are able to get hold of quite a lot of SW stuff.

I have a bulk buy item listed that has been looked at but not brought. Would it be preferable to list lots of individual items?

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Steve

Welcome to the Forum and to BoB.

I'm sure there are lots of Star Wars fans here.

I would say that you should list individual items rather than a bulk lot.

You will get more exposure if you have them all separate.

Buyers will prefer it as they might want one item and not another, you can always give them the option of combining for shipping purposes.

Good luck.

wayjen

Welcome. There are lots of fans out there so give it time. I would also list them as single items rather than a bulk lot.

bitesize

hi and welcome. i'm a huge star wars fan. i had the original star wars on vhs but the trilogy was stolen while moving. if you list them individually you may get a better response as some buyers might only want certain things. i'll certainly take a look :nuts:.

wayjen

Yeah, people might want individual items and you might find people fighting over them. I must dig out my Star Wars cassettes and watch them again.

stevenoble

Starwars replys

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feed back, i shall leave the bulk but on untill if finishes but will list some SW goodies in the mean time.

Yster06

hey Guys!! I have some old Star wars stuff that I am looking to sell have a look at it, It is a pack of Staer Wars Games (Commando (PC), Battlefront I & II (PS2) and Episode 3 (PS2)) The starting bid is 200 for all. . . go have a look:)

mellowred

Hi Steven & Yster. It also helps to have a link from your forum posts to your selling page ... interested forum readers can then jump straight to your page ... many of us are too lazy to search for seller :smile:

MiemsJewels

Yeah you two, I'm one of the lazy one's. I always follow the links, otherwise I don't even bother to search.........:blink1:

kyle2
Hi All

Wondouring if there are any starwars fans out there in SA as i have and are able to get hold of quite a lot of SW stuff.

I have a bulk buy item listed that has been looked at but not brought. Would it be preferable to list lots of individual items?

Hi Steve, I am a huge StarWars fan, if I don't have it, I either can't afford it or its not worth collecting. Please send me a PM with stuff you have so that we can set up an auction.