Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Periodically Unavailable!

BeadsandBaubles

Apologies to Buyers

I would just like to apologise to any buyers who may be experiencing delays in their orders from Beads & Baubles. Please be patient as we are in the process of a long-distance move to Black Rock in the Kalahari, Northern Cape and have been on the road house-hunting for the last week or so. Please do not panic, and be understanding of these circumstances, unfortunately these things happen ever so often, it could happen to anyone.

I will continue trading on Bidorbuy and will update ALL my contact details as soon as these become available. In the interim my 19 year old daughter will be helping out, so please be nice peoples - in the event any problems are experienced I will sort these out to everyone's satisfaction as soon as I am settled.

Thank you for your understanding & patience.

Sandy

bitesize
Apologies to Buyers

I would just like to apologise to any buyers who may be experiencing delays in their orders from Beads & Baubles. Please be patient as we are in the process of a long-distance move to Black Rock in the Kalahari, Northern Cape and have been on the road house-hunting for the last week or so. Please do not panic, and be understanding of these circumstances, unfortunately these things happen ever so often, it could happen to anyone.

I will continue trading on Bidorbuy and will update ALL my contact details as soon as these become available. In the interim my 19 year old daughter will be helping out, so please be nice peoples - in the event any problems are experienced I will sort these out to everyone's satisfaction as soon as I am settled.

Thank you for your understanding & patience.

Sandy

thanks for letting us know, hope all works out for you.

lilythepink

Good luck, Sandy. Looking for another house sounds like it could be looking for hen's teeth in the middle of Adderley Street, Cape Town? Hope all is going well for you and that your daughter is coping okay with your BoB pages!