Sign in to follow this  
Griffi

Help? Living abroad...

Griffi    10
Griffi

icon1.gif Help? Living abroad...

Hi Everyone,

I've been living in London, UK for the last 3 years.... Haven't communicated on here much since as it depressed me too much.....

Now I need help and advice....

There are certain things South African you just can't lay your hands on in London (oh, biltong, droe wors, Ouma rusks and Mrs Balls you can buy from all the "Saffas" shops.... and there are quite a few....!)

In particular, Craven A menthol cigarettes and Grandpa headache powders!

I've ordered cigarettes from an on-line company ("Afritraders") but they never arrived - instead I received a letter from the Home Office saying the goods have been seized due to non-disclosure.... brilliant! Afritraders deny all responsibility once the goods have left their premises......

Any ideas?

Thanks!

meeks    10
meeks
icon1.gif Help? Living abroad...

Hi Everyone,

I've been living in London, UK for the last 3 years.... Haven't communicated on here much since as it depressed me too much.....

Now I need help and advice....

There are certain things South African you just can't lay your hands on in London (oh, biltong, droe wors, Ouma rusks and Mrs Balls you can buy from all the "Saffas" shops.... and there are quite a few....!)

In particular, Craven A menthol cigarettes and Grandpa headache powders!

I've ordered cigarettes from an on-line company ("Afritraders") but they never arrived - instead I received a letter from the Home Office saying the goods have been seized due to non-disclosure.... brilliant! Afritraders deny all responsibility once the goods have left their premises......

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi, Look at South African Expats products online | groceries, pharmacy, cigarettes, sport, dvd's, gifts

Good luck.

admin    0
admin

Duplicate post and in wrong Forum. Thread closed.

Thank you.