Sign in to follow this  
Pathway

Hallucinatory drugs on Crazy Wed?

Pathway

Hi all, is this right?

I've seen what drugs can do to people, and families, and it's not pretty. We don't peddle grass here, or heroin, or opium, should this guy be selling this?

Everyone's choice is their own, and I sure don't want to stop a seller making a buck, but I find this very disturbing.

I don't quite know where to post this, so I'm posting it everywhere...

lilythepink

You need to report it to communitywatch on the listing page. I am in agreement that anything like this should not be permitted on BoB.

meeks
You need to report it to communitywatch on the listing page. I am in agreement that anything like this should not be permitted on BoB.

Wow!!! After reading up on this "substance" (as I am sure others have done as well) it is said that the effect on humans has not as yet been properly investigated,but one person who reported using it,got some friends to "babysit" him as he said, while he proceeded to smoke this for the first time.

He reports a lightheaded feeling,chest constriction,and a generally "nice" feeling., as it is used as an anti depressant, thus sends the user on a "happy" trip?

Should NOT be allowed to sell on BOB,it has the effect of a drug, as it IS a drug.