Sign in to follow this  
Pathway

Hallucinatory drugs on Crazy Wed?

Miss Jewels

Shocking......found a few videos regarding Salvia on U-Tube.....drink it, smoke it.....it gives unnattural highs.....so what is it? Many are calling it a drug.

Jacques Kuun

Hello Edmund

All that I am saying is that many things in the normal household can be dangerous and habit forming drugs. Think aspirin or cough mixture.

Regards

Jacques

(the only thing I was bragging about was that as it is payday, I can afford some whisky).

Guest Guest
Shocking......found a few videos regarding Salvia on U-Tube.....drink it, smoke it.....it gives unnattural highs.....so what is it? Many are calling it a drug.

Amen.

It IS one NASTY DRUG!!! Click here please - take your time...: YouTube - Salvia \:disgusted: \/:disgusted:/

Guest Guest
Hello Edmund

All that I am saying is that many things in the normal household can be dangerous and habit forming drugs. Think aspirin or cough mixture.

Regards

Jacques

(the only thing I was bragging about was that as it is payday, I can afford some whisky).

Hi Jacques!

Sorry man! Honestly, I was (and surely am) just pulling your leg! I know what you are saying. Not to worry!

Kind regards

Edmund....

PS I'll sommer send you some fine Cabernet Sauvignon over; as a kind deed in good faith man! ;-)

Jacques Kuun

Hello Edmund

I am going off topic now, but referring to your offer about the FINE Cabernet, this just proves my point. Now that is one drug that I have never wanted to have in moderation (I grew up in Malmesbury / Swartland).

Regards

Jacques

Guest Guest

:biggrin:

Hello Edmund

Now that is one FINE Cabernet that I have never wanted to have in moderation (I grew up in Malmesbury / Swartland).

Regards

Jacques

Jacques! My BOB-friend! I'm slowly tasting a "humbled" one man! Honestly.

You are more than welcome; when you are around in Knysna.

Kind regards

Edmund....

Jacques Kuun

Thanks for the invite Edmund

But I really never accept invitations from strangers until I have seen their wine cellars….

Regards

Jacques

Guest Guest
thanks for the invite edmund

but i really never accept invitations from strangers until i have seen their wine cellars….

regards

jacques

~lol!!!!~

Dakyne

Really... i think this thing is rediculous. You want to remove a perfectly legal substance from this site.. and why? Because you cant teach your kids?

Then maybe you should remove all the other stuff aswell? Like cellphones, because they MAY use it while driving, or they MAY get robed.

Or what about all the fake stuff being sold on BOB? Now that IS ILLEGAL unlike silvia...

POST 8 is also funny from missjewels, Then maybe we should remove all medicine from the pharmacy since almost ALL medicine found there has side effects!! And the statement of the seller not claiming responsibility.. WHAT!? Like Volkswagen or BMW is gone claim responsibility if you crash one of their cars..

Thats why you get something like insurance..

There are lots of sites where they can buy this Salvia medicine, removing it from BOB will in no means stop the selling of it to your precious kids. Do u know there are kids in schools selling drugs...? Now WHY in the world whould they go thru all the trouble and waiting period to buy something from this site, when they can just get it "around the corner".

It is a plant and as such it has as much right as any other plant. Stop trying to control and start educating. There is no point in hiding anyone from the facts of reality, by doing so your are doing them more harm then good.

Guest Guest

Post in short:

Really... i Bla-bla-bla... And, bla-bla-bla... Uhm... Bla-bla-bla. Amen.

Hi! :smile:...

Welcome? :hm:...

Why do I feel all of a sudden too tired to write any further to you? Na-a..., not to worry - now I remember; Dejavu...:nuts:

PS PS. May I become a BOB-friend of you...? :wub:... Proximo...? [ ":angel:" ]

Edited by Edmund1000
O yes...

lilythepink
Really... i think this thing is rediculous. You want to remove a perfectly legal substance from this site.. and why? Because you cant teach your kids?

Then maybe you should remove all the other stuff aswell? Like cellphones, because they MAY use it while driving, or they MAY get robed.

Or what about all the fake stuff being sold on BOB? Now that IS ILLEGAL unlike silvia...

POST 8 is also funny from missjewels, Then maybe we should remove all medicine from the pharmacy since almost ALL medicine found there has side effects!! And the statement of the seller not claiming responsibility.. WHAT!? Like Volkswagen or BMW is gone claim responsibility if you crash one of their cars..

Thats why you get something like insurance..

There are lots of sites where they can buy this Salvia medicine, removing it from BOB will in no means stop the selling of it to your precious kids. Do u know there are kids in schools selling drugs...? Now WHY in the world whould they go thru all the trouble and waiting period to buy something from this site, when they can just get it "around the corner".

It is a plant and as such it has as much right as any other plant. Stop trying to control and start educating. There is no point in hiding anyone from the facts of reality, by doing so your are doing them more harm then good.

Good grief!

qball

Please keep posts polite and civil. The issue here is not "fake" products being sold, but the potential harmful effects of the substance. Just as cigarettes cannot be advertised, we would look at the same scenario in dealing with this.

As per our terms we may at our discretion not allow certain items to be sold on our site:

1.12.5 Goods and services that could by nature be deemed to be harmful or dangerous, to persons or property either directly or indirectly;

1.12.7 Goods or services that according to bidorbuy's sole discretion may be deemed to be inappropriate for sale on this site.

Thank you.

Dakyne

Then maybe BOB should deem Scelitium Tortousom as inappropriate for sale...? [Are you aware what kids use it for these days?]

What about lighter butane.. last time i heard kids get high off that as well..

Henbane can also be used to do things that kids should not..

These are all things that are sold on BOB..

qball

The issue is the current items being sold, not only for kids but for adults too.

This thread will be locked as it is has run it's course.

Thank you.