Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

How dare buyers do this to great BOB-sellers!!!? I BEG you...!

Guest Guest

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for 5 in 1 Wireless Earphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 27 Mar 2011 Comment: bad sellerby E to the B (-1)

Ek kry sommer 'n verdomde dubbel horries! ("double fit") :disgusted: X 1000 000...

Wat 'n gemene hoener... (" What a mean Saprifig...")

Ek glo/hoop BOB help die PUIK verkoopster so gou as moontlik. Koop so baie by haar - sy is soos: Wayne, Wonderdeal, Tammy, Meeks, Penny ens. - Hul doen hul UITERSTE bes - ALTYD!!!

Hello BOB, Time to kick a chair on that "buyer" (To put it very bluntly...)

Cali Craft and Gems

It's like the negative I received this weekend - highly infuriating, demeaning and insulting:

Negative rating for Natural SAPPHIRE 2.3mm princess square facets... 25 Mar 2011

Comment:

delivery was very slow , only got parcel on the 25th march, was not impressed with stone , very small, will not do business with Cali Craft again

by annette s (38 rating1.gif)

Payment received Monday 13 March, parcel dispatched 14 March, collected from post office by buyer on 24 March - and I get blamed for being slow! According to our shipping terms, for payments received on a Monday, the parcel should only be shipped out on the Thursday, but seeing that it was a small parcel I moved it to the top of the pile.

In the email I send to the buyer with the tracking number it clearly shows that this postage method will take on average 5 to 6 working days to get from my branch to that of the buyer. Parcel dispatched on a Tuesday, day 1 Wed, day 2 Thurs, day 3 Fri, weekend, public holiday, day 4 Tues, day 5 Wed - arrived at post office, day 6 Thurs - buyer collected parcel.

Now please tell me where I am SLOW to deliver???

And as for the size of the gem - listing states exact size at 2.3mm... was she expecting a stone the size of Table Mountain for R6??? I still lost on the transaction anyway, but that is besides the point.

I need a holiday... some buyers are really driving me nutty... (including the two neutrals I received last week cos the buyer failed to read the listing!)

Guest Guest

Ek voel so vir jou!! :sad:

Hoe gemeen kan 'n mens teenoor jou medemens raak?!

"Shame, I so feel for you, too!" \:sad:/...

Best wishes to you too!

PS Please except my sincere "BOBsgrouphug!"

PPS:love:

PPPS A first for me on BOB ~ :blush:..., ...:smile:

Edited by Edmund1000
PS

Cali Craft and Gems

Thanks Edmund... sometimes we could all do with a good hug to make everything better... :bigsmile:

Guest Guest
Thanks Edmund... sometimes we could all do with a good hug to make everything better... :bigsmile:

So true; you!

Sommer gives you another BIG hug...!:angel:

PS :angel:

wayjen

I saw a 33.3% on that buyer and thought I was looking at my report card from school.

Seeds for Africa
I saw a 33.3% on that buyer and thought I was looking at my report card from school.

Good one, though you probably being ambitious!!!!

wayjen
Good one, though you probably being ambitious!!!!

ha ha ha I was ha ha ha I failed everything except afrikaans and to think I am an english speaking people.

Pathway

It's usually buyers with low ratings who send negs. As an ardent buyer, I usually ignore those ratings - they don't know what they're talking about. There are so many more civilised avenues to use, to make things better.

OScrapKits

I had a similar experience today. A buyer rated me negatively because she couldn't get hold of me to ask about paying. I use the BoB Pay EFT system so if she just READ when she placed the order?!?!?!?! Anyway, I contacted BoB and asked for the rating to be removed and they did, almost immediately. As excellent sellers we don't have to take this misuse of the rating system and have BoB on our side. Just don't revenge negative rate, because then BoB might not be so accommodating... However if a negative rating is due, and BoB can see that, then all is good...

Edited by OScrapKits