Sign in to follow this  
Beverleyb

How do I get an Unfair negative rating removed

Beverleyb    10
Beverleyb

Hi

I have been selling on bob for about 5 months now, this week I recieved a negative rating from a buyer. To paraphrase he said he was promised the item in 2 weeks and he has still not recieved it. As soon as I recieved the rating I tracked the parcel (sapo), the buyer paid on the 7th of march, his order was posted the same day,( I sent him the tracking number on the 7th) it arrived at his post office on the 9th and he hadn't collected it. I phoned him straight away and told him its at his post office, he says he didn't get notification. Very nicely I asked him to collect his parcel, and to please adjust his rating, his response was to laugh.

I have since sent him 2 messages asking if he has collected it yet and so far he hasn't. I don't feel the rating is fair as he was given the tracking number and the web address where he could track the parcel.

My question is, will bob remove this rating and if so who do I need to speak to?

Thanks

Mark

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Mark

The exact thing happened to me.

I contacted BoB with the relevant information (tracking number, dates, etc).

They removed my negative rating within a day.

Regards

Jacques

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000

OMW, how frustrating! Some buyers get more gratification from posting neg or neutral ratings than solving issues amicably! Goes with the turf, I s'pose.

Beverleyb    10
Beverleyb

Thanks good to know, I will call them monday

Cheers

Mark

wayjen    10
wayjen

It puzzles me why buyers want tracking numbers if they have no idea on how use them. Is it better that we do not issue tracking numbers to them and track the parcel ourselves and let them know?