Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

VCC (Virtual Credit Cards)

Seeds for Africa

Hi

I wonder if anyone can assist me here. I have been looking for a VCC. The internet is an absolute minefield with scam websites. Tried on my first, paid for it and still waiting. I would like a VCC as I really do not like giving my card details out when buying at various websites. Can anyone assist who has possibly bought a VCC from a reliable vendor?

Thanks

Grant

Virgotec

Hi Grant

I know a few people that are using this card. As far as I know there is not an SA company/bank that provides this service.

Here is a link to the site.

https://www.entropay.com/

Hope you come right.

Regards

Edited by Virgotec

Seeds for Africa
Hi Grant

I know a few people that are using this card. As far as I know there is not an SA company/bank that provides this service.

Here is a link to the site.

https://www.entropay.com/

Hope you come right.

Regards

Hi Virgotec

Thanks for your help. I have however come accross a website that sells virtual credit cards. You can pay for it utilising Pay Pal funds, which unfortunatley you cant with Entropay. I just have this huge fear level of my card details being anywhere on the web. I paid for my virtual card and within 3 hours had received the card details and exactly as ordered. if anyone requires assistance with a VCC now or in the future, feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Grant

wayjen

sounds interesting Grant but if anyone wants to know more about Virtually No Money they can PM me.

Seeds for Africa
sounds interesting Grant but if anyone wants to know more about Virtually No Money they can PM me.

Good one Wayne....