Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Once again postage is an issue.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Once again a buyer wins an auction and we use the BoB emailing system to congratulate them and give them an amount for postage and once again the buyer pays way to little postage. Now I want to know if clients are not getting these emails or are these emails landing in the spam bins of buyers or are they choosing not t read these emails and making up their own postage fees or has BoB, through their shipping function, adding shipping costs to a buyers total?

Thinking about it now, if the BoB function adds shipping to the winning price and this differs to the price the seller sends to the buyer they can be thinking they are being ripped of where it comes to postage.

This issue has become so tiresome now as it just causes unnecessary work all round.

brands online    10
brands online

I agree with your sentiments wayjen. Even though postage charges are displayed clearly and correctly, if the amount the BOB system sends to the buyer differs from the seller's total (due to reasons like combined items), buyers query the correct amount endlessly.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Now we have a few choices here.

1) resend original email asking for the original postage amount.

2) post item thereby losing money.

3) file SNC because no additional money is forthcoming.

4) send item with no or limited protection.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

ag im soma angry now man they must pay the shipping costs and stop moaning they always do that with me im G*TVOL Of this nonsense must i mail the stuff for free huh??

wayjen    10
wayjen
ag im soma angry now man they must pay the shipping costs and stop moaning they always do that with me im G*TVOL Of this nonsense must i mail the stuff for free huh??

yeah, let them send their own packaging with a return address and everyone will be happy.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I told you that icey100 keeps us amused!! :wink:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Hehe thanks lily, i do have a wicked sense of humour lol, recently postage is not an issue, they soma wanna cancel the whole order or just dont want to pay the order in general. they must start to read the terms and stop screwing around really. i have more SNCs than successfull orders! geez! they must not bid before they thought about it!

i told a guy once that BOB is not a game on his pc! i suppose he think that it was! yoh!

wayjen    10
wayjen

e have another 3 or so buyers sort paying again, what is wrong with that they don't pay the right amount that is given to them, mean in both english and afrikaans and all the other official languages R20 is still R20.