Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Blacklisting Buyers with Negative Ratings

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Hi

I am possibly asking a silly question here, and probably been discussed before. Why does a user to have a string of negatives for non fulfillment to blacklist them. How many snc's awarded against a buyer does it take for a buyer to be blacklisted? And finally, it is a fact that it is a legally binding contract between buyer and seller when a bid is made / buy now is entered into. Surely if a buyer breaks a legally binding contract that it should be 3 strikes and out.

Would apprecaite some opinion here.

Thanks

Grant

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Very good question, this has been suggested several times, but for whatever reason, BoB management doesn't want to implement it.

I think it will cause too many losses of members of the site, especially if you consider how many unfair, revenge or otherwise without reason some negative ratings.

If they could possibly implement this specifically for non-payment it might work, but it might be impossible to single non-payment negatives out only without staff members going through negative ratings manually every day.

brands online    10
brands online
Very good question, this has been suggested several times, but for whatever reason, BoB management doesn't want to implement it.

I think it will cause too many losses of members of the site, especially if you consider how many unfair, revenge or otherwise without reason some negative ratings.

If they could possibly implement this specifically for non-payment it might work, but it might be impossible to single non-payment negatives out only without staff members going through negative ratings manually every day.

Wouldn't the SNC report, which I'm quite sure BOB have already show SNC's completed for non-payments? That could point BOB in the right direction. I also agree with blackilisting for non-payment on 3 strike basis as GAMU suggests.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

They could do it easily. 3 snc's against a buyer and blacklisted. That would be fair.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

goodness gamu ive got much more than that! for ordering double listings when they dont exist, receiveing fake goods i sent back etc etc

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
goodness gamu ive got much more than that! for ordering double listings when they dont exist, receiveing fake goods i sent back etc etc

The snc shouldn't have been awarded against you if you sent back fake goods, and if you order something that doesnt exist, how can the snc be awarded in favour of the seller. Dont't worry.... we dont want you banned..... you create too much interest on the forum for them to ban you!!!!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I second GAMU's comments above - please don't ever ban icey100!!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
I second GAMU's comments above - please don't ever ban icey100!!

Reading the other posts.... we may need to start a petition! :biggrin::bigsmile::grin:

wayjen    10
wayjen
Reading the other posts.... we may need to start a petition! :biggrin::bigsmile::grin:

I'm all for taking a bribe to get my vote.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

No, no, we cannot vote icy off! Whether we agree or disagree with his postings, he does keep us entertained! :wink:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
No, no, we cannot vote icy off! Whether we agree or disagree with his postings, he does keep us entertained! :wink:

No, the petition will be to keep him on!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Haha hello guys I am so happy I entertain you it's just that my seepgladde bek contravenes the terms and conditions of the forum and I have suffered another infraction again from admin. I am a bit of a clown then I think I love to entertain and especially imitate people, which is not practical on the forum lol hehe

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Haha hello guys I am so happy I entertain you it's just that my seepgladde bek contravenes the terms and conditions of the forum and I have suffered another infraction again from admin. I am a bit of a clown then I think I love to entertain and especially imitate people, which is not practical on the forum lol hehe

I think we ALL need to keep a good sense of humour prevailing!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
They could do it easily. 3 snc's against a buyer and blacklisted. That would be fair.

Only 3 X CNC's? :laugh:!

Cybersangoma on BOB.za

7 x 12/2010, 13 x 1/2011, 2 X 2/2011, 2 X 3/2011, 1 X 4/2011... "Rehabbing?" LOL! There are worse...:amuse:...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Good grief! Someone didn't throw dem bones properly!!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
Good grief! Someone didn't throw dem bones properly!!

Say you!

Love your imagination! LOL! \:laugh:/

PS (Just saw it on BOB...)How about a "Buy now" button like this - looks so tantalizing... ~LOL~:

1723963_101112174136_CLICK_HERE.gif

Edited by Edmund1000
PS