Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

images not showing.......

voldermort    10
voldermort

images in the body of the ads (all ads) are not showing...................

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Cannot upload either!!!!!!!!1

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

I'm also battling to upload photos - was fine earlier on but no luck now

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

we have a couple of gremlins and are busy resolving the issue.

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

Darn gremlins :)

Thanks

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

It is Wednesday!!!

:rolleyes:

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Problem was resolved some ten minutes ago and everything should be back to normal.

buythebook    10
buythebook

I'm not alone!! Thought it was me, but apparently not.

kebs    10
kebs

I immediately blamed my service provider - oops! :oops: But all is fine again.... :cheesy:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

This issue isnt sorted. I am having hassles with images. They are showing up with a red cross in the left corner?

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

My images are still not showing

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Some images are still syncing back to our primary server - this is currently running and all of your images should appear shortly. This seems to have only affected images uploaded in the last 3 days.

voldermort    10
voldermort

all photos are gone again....

EEND    10
EEND

Maybe listing will be free. Images gone

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Problem was resolved some ten minutes ago and everything should be back to normal.

No, the problem does not seem to be resolved. MrAerospace was throwing his toys out of the cot as he kept getting this info:

Okay, now the picture won't come up here but the picture is of the BoB screen saying you are having "back-end problems". Now who is constipated? Did Cuan leave you with a clean litter box?

Kit W    10
Kit W
No, the problem does not seem to be resolved. MrAerospace was throwing his toys out of the cot as he kept getting this info:

Okay, now the picture won't come up here but the picture is of the BoB screen saying you are having "back-end problems". Now who is constipated? Did Cuan leave you with a clean litter box?

I have lost one scan of a coin where I uploaded the obverse & reverse - one still shows so it is not the end of the show. lol

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Just a follow-up: Around 14:00 today we experienced a degradation of service on our image servers which resulted in users not being able to (1) Upload new images, (2) Display of detailed images on trades not showing, (3) New thumbnails not being generated.

Service was fully restored for all listings loaded before 20/03 by 15:00 and during our recovery process not all images (around 20%) immediately displayed - this was fully recovered by 16:00. During the service degradation sales on trades continued and we have not seen a reduction in trading on any category and our Crazy Wednesday sales compares to previous weeks.

We will do further maintenance tomorrow tonight (between 12pm-5am) and you might experience outages when uploading new images during that time. I will provide an update tomorrow morning.

rhg1024    10
rhg1024

IMages in body or bigger image not working

This is a serious problem. If I cannot get a clear image of what I am trying to look at then I am not buying.

I believe the issue is simply server capacity. When I login in at off hours I can see the images but the same auctions at high volume and no images.

No images ... no buy... no income for your sellers of BoB. This is serious. As a new user I will stop using this site unless this is fixed asap.

Exasperated...:thinking:

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

We switched this morning (6am) back to our dedicated environment and you will notice that some images you have uploaded in the last 24-36 hours will not show right away as those images a replicating from the secondary environment. There is no need to re-upload images as they will be there shortly (within the next 1-2 hours).

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

These images have disappeared

ID 35182167, 35180873, 35181267, 35182530, 35181546, 35181316, 35170391.

These are just coins I have been filing and am not sure if there are other images as I have not checked

Lukeness    10
Lukeness
During the service degradation sales on trades continued and we have not seen a reduction in trading on any category and our Crazy Wednesday sales compares to previous weeks.

The comparison should be against previous month-end Wednesdays, not previous weeks. I've had a lot of sellers complaining about this month being a particularly rough one and they were hoping that pay day being in sight for many of the buyers would bring some relief.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

My 2c worth is that I noticed a drastic drop in the closing price of my Crazy Wed listings last week - actually quite depressing (and stressful) for the seller, but all smiles for the buyer's who scored bargains big time!

I have noticed in the past that when there are issues (eg. no images showing), then the bids are minimum versus when all is sailing smoothly. As a buyer myself, unless I know what the item should look like (eg. gems), then if the images are missing, chances are I will not bid.