Sign in to follow this  
MacMuffin

Change to new newsletter system

MacMuffin

Hi all,

we have migrated our newsletter system last week Tuesday and you would have received the last two Crazy Wednesday newsletters via the new system.

We had some initial teething problems, but with today's newsletter transmission everything went fine and we do see an improvement in delivery times after the switch. We also made subtle changes to the subscription handling (accessible via your account settings).

In future, our marketing team will add new promotional mail features notifying you of competitions and specials (such as Deal Of The Week) in separate mails. We will communicate this via the forum and as we hate spam as much as you do, you will have to opt in to receive additional communications.

If you have not received our newsletter lately, please check your preferences first: Communication Preferences (all the way at the bottom) and ensure that you have ticked what communication you want to receive.

brands online

Hi Mac,

Super, I for one have actuially recived the newsletter today, thanks :awesome:. No idea why I wasn't reciving it regularly before.

Tiny note regarding the communication. Would still really appreciate sellers receiving the buyer's note emails when they complete an order.

Thanx again

MacMuffin

Tiny note regarding the communication. Would still really appreciate sellers receiving the buyer's note emails when they complete an order.

We will work on the other communication settings in 4-6 weeks. At the moment our focus is on introducing some exciting new features and we believe the above can wait a little ;-)

Seeds for Africa
Hi Mac,

Super, I for one have actuially recived the newsletter today, thanks :awesome:. No idea why I wasn't reciving it regularly before.

Thanx again

Aren't these emails going through?

I have been happily sending them to all buyers assuming they are getting them?

MacMuffin
Aren't these emails going through?

I have been happily sending them to all buyers assuming they are getting them?

I think what brands means (correct me if I am wrong), is that when I buyer completes an order and adds a note, that those notes are sent to the seller via separate mail (they do show up in the order though currently).

Seeds for Africa

Thanks... I thought he meant that the email's sent through the bob system werent going through.

Thanks

brands online

yup, that's exactly what I meant. Looking forward to the exciting new features. Thanks again