Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Some very nice WEEKEND SHILLBIDDING going on here, eh?

Guest Guest

My, my. Should I say. Quite new BOBber or sleaze bobber if you wanna call him that check this out a [shillbidder] if there aver was one on BOB!

I bid on this Samsung Star, + an autobid of 700 odd rand Samsung - SAMSUNG STAR for sale in Potchefstroom (ID:34776301)

then Volla, ALSO FROM POTCHEFSTROOM, ZERO RATINGS....... AND JOINED TODAY!!!! Has been a member for (1) day! outbids me FAAAAR Over the actual current market price of Samsung stars which is + - 700 rand. the blasted idi*t

tell me what you think about the nice WRISTWATCH ALSO OUTBID by volla Men's Watches - SEIKO SKP207 mens stainless steel watch for sale in Potchefstroom (ID:34786025)

I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

someone just went and deleted the bids, i should have taken screenshots. maybe it was CW or seller that is monitoring Forum

Guest Guest

the moment i reported him to CW, he quickly went on his other user name and deleted the bids, thinking there would be no trace of them, boy was he wrong. hes not on the forum as i have seen this thread has 0 views + hes not online, anyways, CW Will deal with him I know it there is going to be hell to pay.

Sorry to say but its these kinda people of a certain age that live in a certain culture that flourished before the year of 94 in a small town or even on a farmland that think they can be skelm and no one will catch them and they dont know anything about computers. deleting a bid hahahahaha will help hahahaha

admin

That would be both the seller and I :wink:

Guest Guest

admin i did not mean it in a derogatory way ek is ook afrikaans maar ek het verwys na skelm afrikaners spesifiek, asb kan jy die man yt check

lilythepink

Admin - why haven't you got rid of the shillbidder? You are always so quick to take action! Your gun is blazing ...!

admin
That would be both the seller and I :wink:

Ek het hom uit gecheck :ninja:

Volla101 (no ratings) Blacklisted

Guest Guest

hi lily remember me? anyway the skelm quickly deleted mos his shill bids after i reported him to CW, and i so badly wanted that STAR:sad:

lilythepink
Ek het hom uit gecheck :ninja:

Volla101 (no ratings) Blacklisted

Whoopee - you are still on the ball! Thanks, Andries.

hi lily remember me? anyway the skelm quickly deleted mos his shill bids after i reported him to CW, and i so badly wanted that STAR:sad:

Yes, icy! I remember you! lol

admin
Admin - why haven't you got rid of the shillbidder? You are always so quick to take action! Your gun is blazing ...!

That is what happened when icey100 saw the bids disappearing :angel:

Guest Guest

Dankie is dit Andries, Cuan se pel? Anyways, ek is vies vir DIE ROT MAN images%3Fq%3DRAT%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D709%26tbs%3Disch:1%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1

Guest Guest

awe dis mos nou i leka naweek as die manne vani CW so op en wakker is ja sien julle die rot se face da opi pic?

Guest Guest

Anyways, ek is vies vir DIE ROT MAN

Mine-sniffer-rat_1378314i.jpg

Guest Guest

sorry, got a whee bit excited there

this was him before and after

before

the_he..._heretik_1.jpg

after

images.nationalgeographic.com...29_600x450.jpg

very very after we were done with him

rat-kills.jpg

Guest Guest

before

karl_rove_rat_071705_heretik_1.jpg

after

mole-rat_629_600x450.jpg

rat-kills.jpg

lilythepink
sorry, got a whee bit excited there

before

the_he..._heretik_1.jpg

after

images.nationalgeographic.com...29_600x450.jpg

rat-kills.jpg

Those rats are cute! I think the one photograph is actually of a mole rat - they live in the sand in Namibia - so we really shouldn't compare them with the "rotter"!

We'll have to think of another name for the shillbidder and not insult rats who are sweet in comparison! LOL

admin

Hi All,

Unfortunately no pictures and chatting in the community watch forum, so closing this thread.

Thank you.