Sign in to follow this  
Dumble

Tracking Numbers

Dumble    10
Dumble

:shock:

Please sellers get your tracking numbers right....I have only just started buying on BoB but 3 purchases wrong numbers! (out of 10 sellers) or no number, lost it! Any Comments buyers?

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I have a strict procedure in place to capture the buyer's information and transaction details, so rest assured that with us all the info (and gems) will be correct!

Some sellers are unfortunately rather lax in this department - to me selling online is a challenge (high number of customers and transactions), and has to be controlled adequately!

I've only once ever mistyped one digit in a tracking number which I sent off erroneously - I corrected it immediately when noticed - I no longer send out tracking numbers around midnight, and rather do it when I'm "awake"!

tendaji    10
tendaji

Re: Tracking Numbers

:shock:

Please sellers get your tracking numbers right....I have only just started buying on bidorbuy but 3 purchases wrong numbers! (out of 10 sellers) or no number, lost it! Any Comments buyers?

I really cannot see that you can be so unlucky.

Please post a link to the sellers at fault so that we can see if we can help them to rectify their mistakes.

Terrance

GemDeals    10
GemDeals

I must admit, I from time to time get a digit or two wrong. Even after rechecking the trackign number... :lol:

However I do keep my SAPO, Speed Services slips for 3 years so I can always look it up again ;)

sungems    10
sungems

Tracking Numbers

We also do have a proper system in place to sent items, provide tracking no’s and contact info where and how to track the parcel, etc. But when informing the buyer of the number it need to typed and anybody can have a typing error. We however double-check the no.

I have request BOB that a separate link/space could be provided where the seller can provide the tracking no's. to the sellers.

They informed me that it is on it’s way, how long or how far they are in this process I would like to know.

Delicious    10
Delicious

Don't forget some tracking numbers take a period of time to refresh as well..