Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

To edit my shipping arrangements......

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Now, this may be funny if you are not at the receiving end of it....

My previous sale was for stamps, and I set my default shipping arrangements as "Posted in envelope, No charge"......

Now, However..... I am listing a 4 x 4 Mazda Magnum 3.4L bakkie up for grabs..... but my posting defaults did not change..... Please tell me how I can change my shipping arrangements, (before I get any offers)... & then also... I need to change the image at the main screen, as it shows the speedometer of the Bakkie instead of an image of it...... Will appreciate some early help to save me the embarrasment.......

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Cheeta10

Excuse me for adding this…. I know that your situation is serious.

I have always wondered what the old BSAC or other African colonies ONE HUNDRED POUND stamps were used for.

Now I know.

Regards

Jacques

PS: Both of the problems you have can be rectified manually – as long as you have no bids on the item. Simply add a new picture and simply put in a new shipping description.

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

That may sound very basic....... where???..... appreciate the response however..... (I can visualise a Mazda 4x4 being posted in an envelope FOC)

Edited by Cheetah10

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Cheeta10

In My BidorBuy, go to the Selling page. Click on Open. Go to the item and click on Edit (right hand side). In the new open Field, click on Upload Thumbnail and upload your new thumbnail.

Then go to Shipping Charges and either select another class or create a new class.

Regards

Jacques.

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Thanks for your help there Storm..... Appreciated...... one (or two) last questions.... I think I have it on priority listing.... (or something to that effect)..... is that the best place to have it, or what is the best spot I can get (for less than R1,000)...... Then the second part..... How can I add more photos in the general position????

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Thanks for your help there Storm..... Appreciated...... one (or two) last questions.... I think I have it on priority listing.... (or something to that effect)..... is that the best place to have it, or what is the best spot I can get (for less than R1,000)...... Then the second part..... How can I add more photos in the general position????

For something like a car promote it to the max. Premium, home page, category page, highlighted, priority - I am pretty sure that's all going to cost you less than R 250.

When posting your ad in the top left corner just above the body of your ad, click on the picture icon and you can download more pics.

Hope that helps.

Grant

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Thank You Grant Gamu Trading..... (by trial & error) I did manage to post a couple more pics, but I just know... next time I list.... I'll ask the same questions again.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Thank You Grant Gamu Trading..... (by trial & error) I did manage to post a couple more pics, but I just know... next time I list.... I'll ask the same questions again.

I had a look at your ad. You do know that you are allowed contact details in it?

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Thanks for telling me that Grant..... (I saw that notification somewhere in a corner of the ad), but I have no Idea what it means....

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

some people feel a kick when they are in charge of others

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Huh? Dont understand your post?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I don't understand this either, please explain what you mean

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Also trying to comprehend??..... Icey100???.... can you please give us a hint???

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Ok, so it's not me being blonde......

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

there is a user with a bad attitude whom i have put on ignore who is always bossing ppl around and telling [ordering] not advising them what to do on the forum. thats all i was saying. i hate it when ppl ask for help or advice, and control FREAKS take over

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Seems like you have a lot of issues....

kebs    10
kebs

I think if people ask for help, it doesn't really matter who answers, as long as they get the right info? :confused: The "control freaks" may be people who have been around long enough to know the right answers & are prepared to share this info with others, which may be why it is often the same people offering advise.. Just my 2c worth.. ::idea:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

maybe i have issues. the guy is rude. i dont like his type

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

:confused: I'm confused...\o/

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack
maybe i have issues. the guy is rude. i dont like his type

Who is rude?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

i am not allowed to give his name on the forum, due to previous altercations, but i can assure you it is not you jack.

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Now, I am even more confused than ever ....... I am the OP of this thread, and have received (only) helpful (positive) advice to my original question..... I have had no previous "Altercations"???.... with Icey100.....(or anyone else) Please help us out here (Icey)..... I would like to rectify if I'm the culprit????....

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
:confused: I'm confused...\o/

Am equally as confused with this one!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

haha its not you cheetah! i think ur cool! i like ur thread, my rival jumped in and over commanded you thats all. you are not the culprit of anything lol

qball    11
qball

Guys (icey100), please stick to topic and do not post unnecessary, non applicable posts here.

Thank you.