TT Trading SA

seller Stolla007

TT Trading SA    10
TT Trading SA

Stolla007 (6)

100.00% positive ratings

Located in Port Elizabeth

Member since 23 Nov 2007

Selling a 2nd hand nokia 3 time's over? 9th, 11th, 13th same phone, different buyers, something is not on here, or am I making

a fool of myself?

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

And 1 of the buyers already blacklisted. Shillbidding perhaps?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Something that might overcome the problem is if all cellphone sellers were compelled to list the registration numbers of the phones they are selling? Just a thought!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Something that might overcome the problem is if all cellphone sellers were compelled to list the registration numbers of the phones they are selling? Just a thought!

Good idea! A permanent record. Would discourage anyone tempted to sell stolen phones as well.

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Great thought there Lily. I'd definitely support that idea!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Great thought there Lily. I'd definitely support that idea!

In between the senior moments there is still some sort of a spark! :awesome:

admin    0
admin

Bad idea lily, the IMEI number of working cell phones are used to unblock blacklisted cell phones....

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Bad idea lily, the IMEI number of working cell phones are used to unblock blacklisted cell phones....

Now, now admin! Isn't there another number that could be used? What do I know about cellphones - I can just about use the upgraded Nokia they issued me with last week!

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

If they supply the IMEI number to BoB perhaps? (I'm still trying to finish that sentence, just can't think of something that makes sence right now...)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I have brilliant ideas when I wake up in the morning ... the seller wouldn't need to put the entire IMEI number in the listing, just the last four or 5 digits! (It's a long, long number and if no-one else gets the phone then who will be any the wiser, other than the buyer and seller, of the entire IMEI number?)

Vegar    10
Vegar

Q

Hi . Is n't this da same phone that was auctioned on the SNAP FRIDAY 10/03/11. The info is exactly da same.. - Asked by major3177 (19 rating1.gif)

11 Mar 21:13

A

Yes it is, the guy who won the auction, Harry, couldn't afford the bid. I gave him a negative rating though.

11 Mar 21:21

I am now very confused - How many phones of this exact model have they sold and where is the negative rating for the phone that "did not sell" ??

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Q

Hi . Is n't this da same phone that was auctioned on the SNAP FRIDAY 10/03/11. The info is exactly da same.. - Asked by major3177 (19 rating1.gif)

11 Mar 21:13

A

Yes it is, the guy who won the auction, Harry, couldn't afford the bid. I gave him a negative rating though.

11 Mar 21:21

I am now very confused - How many phones of this exact model have they sold and where is the negative rating for the phone that "did not sell" ??

Fishy!!!

admin    0
admin

SNC filed = ratings removed

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
SNC filed = ratings removed

Why didnt I think of that????

Vegar    10
Vegar

We are a suspicious bunch ...:sneaky: LOL

Now I am wondering why the seller has made all their listings Discreet - so that snooping people like me can't see who buys another Claerhout original ??

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
We are a suspicious bunch ...:sneaky: LOL

Now I am wondering why the seller has made all their listings Discreet - so that snooping people like me can't see who buys another Claerhout original ??

Are come on.... I dare you, please open a new Claerhout thread!!!!

Vegar    10
Vegar

Don't worry :grin: no interest in bad drawings of donkeys!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Don't worry :grin: no interest in bad drawings of donkeys!

For the life of me I cant see why anyone would want them. I have tried to search on the internet to see if there is an estimate of how many there are that were painted but no joy? I wonder what ever came of the issue mentioned on the thread where one was checked and had fresh paint?

Vegar    10
Vegar

Gamu - will you please look at my post on 'Selling' - desperate for advice!!!